Whats wrong with giving girls molly?? VOL. U AINT EVEN KNO IT

Whats this ruckus with Rick Ross? It doesn't black you out or nothing crazy. For real, if someone gave me free molly I be happy af... literally 
tongue.gif

:lol: I was thinking the same thing to myself the other day.

People were outraged acting like molly is roofies or something. When you take molly you still know what you're doing. If you're on it and you go home with Rick Ross, that means you probably would have done that anyways under different circumstances.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing to myself the other day.

People were outraged acting like molly is roofies or something. When you take molly you still know what you're doing. If you're on it and you go home with Rick Ross, that means you probably would have done that anyways under different circumstances.

molly doesnt cause memory loss... she would still know what she did... his line makes it seem as if she blacked out

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure if he just would of said he gave her a molly and she didn't know it, and left it at that then people wouldn't of been upset. I think the uproar was about how he followed up the lyric with the second part.

^ You give the media too much credit, yea they would have. Especially with how they've been talking about how you don't really know whats in them. They would tie it in with people slipping drugs into girls drinks to take advantage of them and question whether or not he's encouraging that kind of behavior. Now would they have been as upset? Who knows.

Last edited:
not a damb thing wrong with givin shawty a molly , u disconnect if u think there is

u cant explain every damb variable in a bar....could be a chick he been with for

a minute that pops mollies on the regular.

anybody thats smashed a shone on a molly already know what time it is 
pimp.gif

molly doesnt cause memory loss... she would still know what she did... his line makes it seem as if she blacked out

Exactly.

not a damb thing wrong with givin shawty a molly , u disconnect if u think there is

u cant explain every damb variable in a bar....could be a chick he been with for
a minute that pops mollies on the regular.

anybody thats smashed a shone on a molly already know what time it is  :pimp:

Stop it fam. Obviously there is nothing wrong with doing drugs with a lovely young lady. Assuming she is a CONSENTING adult.

It's the "she ain't even know it", said TWICE, that's the issue. Cats in here playing dumb if they don't understand that.

Those bars need no explanation. He was quite clear. Your hypothetical is way off base and you know it. Pun intended.

Don't tell me you're actually buying this "misinterpretation" nonsense he's kicking that anyone with a brain has laughed at.

It's cool to be a fan. But that don't mean you can't call it what it is with an artist you like.

Last edited:
Um, you really think all of those things are comparable?

If you're a grown man, you have to be smart enough to know where lines are crossed.

I could talk about doing drugs, selling drugs, and beating dudes senseless.

You'd have to be an idiot to not know that talking about drugging a woman and having sex with her, and she didn't even know it, is crossing the line.

Rape is a hot button issue like no other. From the women it's happened to to the guys that are accused of it that are guilty before they're proven innocent.

Even in prison, rapists get it worse than most inmates. Again, if you can't comprehend any of this, then you're just lost....

What do you mean what's wrong???? Do you have a sister or a daughter...look obviously Ross worded it wrong or whatever and he's apologized one thing about hiphop lyrics is there's always something someone says and the world wants to criticize every little detail I guess that's the nature of the beast

Exactly.
Stop it fam. Obviously there is nothing wrong with doing drugs with a lovely young lady. Assuming she is a CONSENTING adult.

It's the "she ain't even know it", said TWICE, that's the issue. Cats in here playing dumb if they don't understand that.

Those bars need no explanation. He was quite clear. Your hypothetical is way off base and you know it. Pun intended.

Don't tell me you're actually buying this "misinterpretation" nonsense he's kicking that anyone with a brain has laughed at.

It's cool to be a fan. But that don't mean you can't call it what it is with an artist you like.
i mean from the jump when i heard it i knew it was questionably worded

but mainly cus we always put a microscope on every ross verse , moreseo

than other artist. ross has a brand and a decent sized demographic of women.

i doubt he honestly would throw a line out purposely to date rape women.

it was the third verse on a rocko mixtape track , i doubt he was really putting

any significant effort into it. as for him throwing the "she aint even know it"

it was the theme of the song and by verse 3 rocko and future had already beat

the whole "this item i own cost this much.......you dont even know it" to the ground

...he reached a little to switch it up.....and honestly if i was in his camp i would have

advised otherwise

at this point in ross's career the sides have been chosen. those who are his supporters

and like his music will contine to support and those who dont like him will continue to not like him.

but going in every thread and nitpicking and bring up stuff we've already known for years only

gives him more attention. he's like obama in the sense that the econonmy is in the gutter

but every time he gets on a mic he just just has a way with words and wins people over.....he's slipped every

"exposing" like money may slips jabs.

those 72k petitions those feminist broads sign wont mean a damn thing to him.

he'll write a check for $72,000 for a rape awarness group and say "i did more

for awarness than an of these women.....blah blah blah....i love my nubian princess's"

he'll use that as a tax right off and back to business as usual

Last edited:
You right. The sides have been chosen. So the same way you might be quick to go in a thread and support an artist you like, you shouldn't be surprised when people with a contrary opinion voice theirs.

And if the dude didn't play himself so often, I'd have nothing to talk about, right?

We really don't put every Ross verse under a microscope. We knew what son was out the gate. We've talked Miami. I knew the CO story LONG before it dropped.

We may question his character (and moments like these are exactly why), but we really don't overanalyze his lyrics because there really ain't much there to analyze.

The highest praise he gets is for his "ear for beats". Not as much for his "way with words".

These lyrics STOOD OUT. You said it yourself.

The sad thing is, he could have manned the **** up and just said what you just said. And just issued a proper apology.

But he didn't. We misinterpreted. Get the **** out of here. And all he did was make people more mad.

He dodged the issue like he always does. But not all of us are built to accept or fall for that.

Last edited:
the issue comes from two angles.

the ignorant and the knowledgeable.

giving someone a drug without consent is awful.

but the idea is the equivalent to giving a friend a pot brownie, telling them it's a regular brownie. (pro tip marijuana is also not a date rape drug)

the lyrics imply rape which is stupid and awful but anyone that knows anything knows you're not getting raped like that.

Molly ain't a date rape drug. If you give a chick molly she is going to know she's been drugged.

The lyric makes no sense, but it doesn't advocate rape, IMO.

If he wanted to advocate rape, he just would have said a roofie, and been done with it.

Y'all ****** tripping /russellwestbrook.

Like someone said yea if someone gave weed brownies to someone under the guise of brownies its kinda messed up but not really up there imo. I just think the lyric was worded poorly and then you have these old white women who never listen to the genre and scope in on a single line of a black thug rapper and its all oooooo 
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom