What's with elite white people thinking they're not from earth

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

they're from earth, just mixed with reptilians thats all
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Nah...I get you. That explanation is out there, but I think I get what you're referring to.

There was a post on here not too long ago (deep web maybe) that sent me to another forum or something that talked about the "elite." Apparently, it's people who have extreme power (not superhero, but political, wealth, etc.) but their not famous. This dude explained that the people calling the shots were merely puppets of the elite who were put on earth to oversee humans or some crazy stuff.

Is there even a concrete term for this group of people?

And where can you learn more about them, if at all?

As a college-educated land-owning white anglo-saxon protestant male, I can personally assure you that not all of us subscribe to the theory of extraterrestrial provenance.

Well ever since they found out the entire human race originated out of Africa, they have been trying to figure out how to disprove this.

Only place to look is up
laugh.gif

16249672.jpg

16250101.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by quik1987

^you need to update your avy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO **!!

Damn I'm like "is he talking to me, I know the trade deadline is coming up..."

They dealt him to the BUCKS? I'd rather he's in Golden State than Milwaukee... hell even NOLA or Orlando.

I read that white people were the last of the neanderthals to come out the caves hence their light complexions, no racist mods dont snipe me...just what i read

Originally Posted by quik1987

^you need to update your avy
was gunna tell him but i feel sorry for him.. getting tossed to another sorry team 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom