What's up with Carrot Top's shoulders?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

They are misshaped from having carried the burden of not being funny for all these years.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn, that doesn't look right AT ALL....He looks like he has Frieza's shoulders from Dragon Ball Z! How can he wake up everyday and look at himself inthe mirror? Does he actually think he's doing it!? Ughhh....

realtalk Im trying to remember how carrot top became famous in the first place? was it like some cell phone commercials or something?

anyone else notice that this dude is only curling 30 lb dumbells in one of those pictures? for how ripped he looks, thats nothing. this guy needs to realizethat beach muscles aren't gonna make him famous, and neither will his humor.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

anyone else notice that this dude is only curling 30 lb dumbells in one of those pictures? for how ripped he looks, thats nothing. this guy needs to realize that beach muscles aren't gonna make him famous, and neither will his humor.

And how much do you curl?

I'm sure that he's capable of curling much more, maybe it just so happened he was working high reps when he was photographed.

The weird knots/bulges coming from his shoulders are from the roid injections. I remember reading a thread on BB.com about a top female bodybuilder that gotdisqualified because of this. Don't want to post pics because woman bodybuilders are kinda disgusting, but here they are. Check the rear shot of her lower body; you canclearly see the knots on her glutes.

Originally Posted by eaalto

anyone else notice that this dude is only curling 30 lb dumbells in one of those pictures? for how ripped he looks, thats nothing. this guy needs to realize that beach muscles aren't gonna make him famous, and neither will his humor.

I'm sure that he's capable of curling much more, maybe it just so happened he was working high reps when he was photographed.
hahaha i knew right after i posted this that some 12 year old would ask me how much i curled or benched. you're right, he could be traininghigh reps at the time of the pictures but i still don't think 30's are much to brag about. either way, carrot top is an idiot. and you may be aswell.

hahaha i knew right after i posted this that some 12 year old would ask me how much i curled or benched. you're right, he could be training high reps at the time of the pictures but i still don't think 30's are much to brag about. either way, carrot top is an idiot. and you may be as well.
feelings have been caught.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

realtalk Im trying to remember how carrot top became famous in the first place? was it like some cell phone commercials or something?
c-a-l-l-a-t-t save a buck or two or three?............... anyway, hes one scary mother %^$&#&

That's hella nasty...especially there's that one pic he looks like no pants on....
sick.gif
sick.gif

Noone wanna see his carrot here....
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

hahaha i knew right after i posted this that some 12 year old would ask me how much i curled or benched. you're right, he could be training high reps at the time of the pictures but i still don't think 30's are much to brag about. either way, carrot top is an idiot. and you may be as well.
Damn man, take it easy! Who said anyone was bragging? You're over-analyzing the picture, and trying to call someone else out for not curlingas much as you think he should be.

Someone is high strung.

Originally Posted by ohBURRRR

whats synthol? and why does he wear eye liner?
He's got that weird ginger skin where his sclera would just blend in with his face and he would look really creepy. He has no contrast so theeyeliner helps make his eyes pop a little.

1800 call att....that was a while ago...

Only joke I remembered from him was when he was talking about peeing in the shower.

"how came there's no toilet seat in the shower? He then holds up a toilet seat.

thats what i been trying to figure out 2...

from what i remember wasn't it from some pay phone commercials or some commercial that had to do with phones

Back
Top Bottom