What's up with Carrot Top's shoulders?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Maybe he got implants to fill the void where his funny bone should be?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Dude's rotator cuffs are on another level. I imagine he's in the gym like "Yeah, today I'm gonna work on my infraspinatus and teres minor."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL youre talkin about the S.I.T.S muscles but they function more in stabilizing the joint and are mostly found posteriorly except the supraspinatus which is sits on top of the scapula. What you are seeing on carrot top is more the anterior deltoid than anything.
Yea, I figured I was wrong. We started the muscular system today in my anatomy lab by sculpting muscles out of clay on miniature human models, and it just so happens that we started with the shoulder. Thanks for the "SITS" acronym though, it'll help me remember the muscles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL yeah I was just about to ask if you had just started anatomy in med school. Its all about the acronyms SITS is good you just have to remember teres minor and not major.
Haha yea I'm only a freshman in college though, so not quite med school yet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another way to write the acronym is SItS, the lowercase t implying "minor".
smokin.gif

Dude's rotator cuffs are on another level. I imagine he's in the gym like "Yeah, today I'm gonna work on my infraspinatus and teres minor."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL youre talkin about the S.I.T.S muscles but they function more in stabilizing the joint and are for the mostly found posteriorly except the supraspinatus which is sits on top of the scapula. What you are seeing on carrot top is more the anterior deltoid than anything.
Yea, I figured I was wrong. We started the muscular system today in my anatomy lab by sculpting muscles out of clay on miniature human models, and it just so happens that we started with the shoulder. Thanks for the "SITS" acronym though, it'll help me remember the muscles
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NERDS
ohwell.gif

Damn...

Didn't know dude was working out like that... it's the first time I'm seeing these pics of him.

Back
Top Bottom