What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

I rolled my eyes during all of Temptation 
laugh.gif
. To be fair, I didn't go to the movies to see it, I went to my cousin's house and she had the bootleg. Still didn't like it.

I agree on The Village, I STILL want my money back for that one. I see the attempts to rustle jimmies with some of these selections though 
laugh.gif

I rolled my eyes during all of Temptation :lol: . To be fair, I didn't go to the movies to see it, I went to my cousin's house and she had the bootleg. Still didn't like it.
Yeah that movies wack, the Christian guilt killed it for me, and I'm a Christian

I'm sure that it was already mentioned, but Face/Off

Nick cage actually wasn't the bad part. Travolta, the plot, the acting, the use of technology( let's swap faces and families).

I think I was like 8/9 when it came out and my mom wanted to see it. Halfway through she wanted to leave but I made us stat

If you feel like Temptation is anything less than horrid I can't respect your opinion on movies. :lol:

Writing was some of the worst I have seen...... Ever.

Writing my current screenplay I always go back and make tweaks and criticize out of fear that my screenplay could turn out that bad.

Me and my girl start laughing throughout the entire movie...it became a full on comedy.

I'm sure that it was already mentioned, but Face/Off

Nick cage actually wasn't the bad part. Travolta, the plot, the acting, the use of technology( let's swap faces and families).

I think I was like 8/9 when it came out and my mom wanted to see it. Halfway through she wanted to leave but I made us stat

Face/Off is classic enjoyable Nic Cage cheese. It's not quality but it is enjoyable for what it is

Boondock Saints was another terribad movie.. the plot it stupid, the dialogue is so laughabIe.

Me and my boy watched it and we were rolling, we couldn't tell if Willem Dafoe was serious or trolling with his acting

:stoneface:
You realize the movie has a 20% rating on Rotten tomatoes? Maybe you were under the influence when you watched it, it's horrible

A juvenile, ugly movie that represents the worst tendencies of directors channeling Tarantino.

Last edited:
^^^^howard the duck lol.

I dont think its great but I dont think its awful.

Forgot about tim and erics movie.
eek.gif

sick.gif
they actually shot that movie where i live.

we have 2 abandoned malls and they used the biggest one, they put up fake signs on the stores.

it was neat to see pickups with mounted guns, fake fbi agents, not to mention since it was right by my old job i got to meet eric and asked him about it.

my girl met will ferrell and zach galifianakis at starbucks.

but as far as crappy movies, the recent ones were "don jon" and i"nside llewyn davis" oh and "they came together."
sick.gif

so many funny people but one the worst turds i have ever watched, i couldnt make it past 20 mins.

There is no other way to describe this other than an hour and a half long abortion..

GUMMO..

This and Julien Donkey-Boy were atrocious.  Harmony Korine is what Cosmo Kramer would refer to as an "Art-house goon."
I enjoyed watching both of those flicks, I'm not sure why...I just remeber searching for the smallest plot of both movies and giggling because I don't think there was one.
I was very entertained tho.

Rum diaries was pretty bad in my book.

What's that movie with Seth Rogrn and Franco...

Where the world is coming to the end...

That movie was the most buns clip I've ever sern

This is the End had its moments. Thought it would be funnier but I definitely laughed a decent amount. I think I just loved the concept of them making a movie about them playing themselves and ripping each other with just an apocalyptic setting.

^^^^howard the duck lol.

I dont think its great but I dont think its awful.

Forgot about tim and erics movie.
:wow:
:x

they actually shot that movie where i live.

we have 2 abandoned malls and they used the biggest one, they put up fake signs on the stores.

it was neat to see pickups with mounted guns, fake fbi agents, not to mention since it was right by my old job i got to meet eric and asked him about it.

my girl met will ferrell and zach galifianakis at starbucks.

but as far as crappy movies, the recent ones were "don jon" and i"nside llewyn davis" oh and "they came together.":x

so many funny people but one the worst turds i have ever watched, i couldnt make it past 20 mins.

This chick made turn off Don Jon after 10 minutes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom