What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

First movie that popped in my head was Night at the Museum with Ben Stiller. I remember a group of us threw it on one night and we all passed about 15 minutes into the movie.

Son what? Were you expecting Tropic Thunder to be an action flick and that's why you were disappointed? Every character in that movie is hilarious.

Can't forget about this gem. By gem i mean garbage

three-strikes-movie-poster-2000-1020205278.jpg

I went to the Philippines for vacation and we were rained in, we found this movie on bootleg and threw it on and started watching and shortly after threw it out the window.

Can't forget about this gem. By gem i mean garbage

three-strikes-movie-poster-2000-1020205278.jpg

I went to the Philippines for vacation and we were rained in, we found this movie on bootleg and threw it on and started watching and shortly after threw it out the window.

I actually like watching this movie on a surprise day every 4-6 years. Definitely not a movie to see anymore than twice in a 8 year span. I can name 100 movies that fit that category...

James Camerons Avatar

The Godfather

There are only two kinds of people who don't like The Godfather: women and children, and even some of them like it. If you are either then good for you but if not, I hate you. This movie, and Part II, are the literal definition of a cinematic masterpiece.

Last edited:
James Camerons Avatar

The Godfather

There are only two kinds of people who don't like The Godfather: women and children, and even some of them like it. If you are either then good for you but if not, I hate you. This movie, and Part II, are the literal definition of a cinematic masterpiece.
25 year old man, that movie sucks, I will accept your hate breh

Love and Basketball is also trash. A pox on anyone who enjoys that drivel

Oh yeah the last Airbender has to be in there. Dude took greatness and ruined it.

Last edited:
DragonBall Evolution
The Notebook
The 2nd GI Joe
All Tyler Perry movies, save for Daddy's Little Girls

The Last Airbender

Hell anything made by M. Night Shyamalan (Village, Devil, After Earth)..speaking of Earth, Battlefield Earth too! with John Travolta....The Counselor! Ok I'm done
The only reason i found the last airdender to be the least bit enjoyable was because I didnt know anything about it beforehand

not the best movie by any means, but as i watched it, i thought it was a cool story and the concept was interesting enough to keep watching

Tropic Thunder, && it ain't even close...:smh:

Do you have a sense of humor?

Of course; I pretty much laugh at everything, but that **** was SO weak man :lol:...I think I laughed at one scene. What made it worse was that I had absolutely no expectations for it, good or bad; didn't eem hear about it like that until my friend dragged me && others out the house to go see it lol

I'll give it another chance tonight, tho. Parts of me still refuse to believe a movie can be that bad, even 6 years later, so I'm praying I see what you && a couple others saw this time around. :lol:

Watchmen was really bad too.

I know it's not the worst ever, but it put me right to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom