What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

The American is the first that comes to mind :smh:

I HATED this movie...

My wife wanted to see The Bounty Hunter a few years ago with Jennifer Anniston...**** was such trash..

New Riddick was pathetic as well

It seem like dudes only seen like 5 movies their whole life wit sum o these responses

I've watched a lot (A LOT) of turds, but this one took my breath away.

If you like bad movies, I highly recommend it.
what did I just watch 
roll.gif

The Men who stare at goats. Saw this in 8th grade, so maybe I didn't understand it but I felt it was terrible, never been so turned off by a movie

Last edited:
^^^^howard the duck lol.

I dont think its great but I dont think its awful.

Forgot about tim and erics movie.
:wow:
:x

Ken Park

Dude blows his brains out

Father gives his son a blowjob

Grandson rapes his grandma

Dude wacks off while choking himself

Orgy during the end credits

I'm forgetting other scenes.

Most ....ed up movie I've seen.

Last edited:
******* TERRIBLE. One of the worst movies I've seen in theaters. And a couple of the people I was with actually enjoyed it. Just plain awful acting.
You're referring to Pacific Rim (w/c I liked honestly) since Atlantic Rim is a mockbuster of the said film and it was only released on DVD a day or two before Pacific Rim was shown in theaters I believe haha (mockbusters always do this to bite off the hype of the movies they're copying of some sort).

Ken Park
Dude blows his brains out
Father gives his son a blowjob
Grandson rapes his grandma
Dude wacks off while choking himself
Orgy during the end credits
WTF? :x :smh:

You're like saying "A Serbian Film" is comedy compared to that movie you watched.

Well not really. :lol:

Last edited:
Boondock Saints was another terribad movie.. the plot it stupid, the dialogue is so laughabIe.

Me and my boy watched it and we were rolling, we couldn't tell if Willem Dafoe was serious or trolling with his acting
indifferent.gif

View media item 1060475
May of 1995....I'll never forget it. Me and the homies thought we was gonna see Ice-T on the big screen. We didn't make it 30 minutes into the movie before we walked out of the theater. :smh: :x :smh:

Oooooooh I remember this crap :lol: :lol: I remember walking into this about 15 minutes late with my dad and even back then wish we left out sooner.

I cant believe some of the movies y'all listed on first few pages, but its true....Different strokes for different folks.

Pluto Nash, The Love Guru, and Anchorman 2. I can't even decide which is worse.

Last edited:
within recent memory, no country for old men was very bad...he just walks around and kills people...VERY boring

Back
Top Bottom