what's the strangest place you picked up J's for cheap or even free??

found all these at the thrift store.....

olympic 7s

mochas 3

after cleaning them and painting them ......

the words cheap and Air jordan dont often go together in Australia...

but i picked these up for super cheap at the Nike Factory
tongue.gif

the words cheap and Air jordan dont often go together in Australia...

but i picked these up for super cheap at the Nike Factory
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

3d ^^^ did you find all those together on 1 visit to the store??...

naw i go there like once a month but i always find something

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

3d ^^^ did you find all those together on 1 visit to the store??...

naw i go there like once a month but i always find something

Originally Posted by eltouha

the best story i recall (not me) on NT was some guy travelling in some remote country with a cold, dry climate coming across two pairs of og ajko's for a few bucks, and the climate had preserved them as though they were new. this was only a few years ago.

info link?

the best story i recall (not me) on NT was some guy travelling in some remote country with a cold, dry climate coming across two pairs of og ajko's for a few bucks, and the climate had preserved them as though they were new. this was only a few years ago.

info link?

When I worked at footlocker i found some wht/black XX's a year after they came out, price checked them and they were $29.99 and I got my 30% off employee discount

When I worked at footlocker i found some wht/black XX's a year after they came out, price checked them and they were $29.99 and I got my 30% off employee discount

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

info link?

sorry, can't find it.

anyone else remember that story? pics were unbelievably crisp. this was years before any word of a retro.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

info link?

sorry, can't find it.

anyone else remember that story? pics were unbelievably crisp. this was years before any word of a retro.

Black XX2s for 19.99 was the best I managed

also picked up the aqua VIIIs for 39.97 a year after release

Black XX2s for 19.99 was the best I managed

also picked up the aqua VIIIs for 39.97 a year after release

Originally Posted by sthebest

01 Bred 1s for $20 flat at this thrift store in Chicago. Sold them a year later for $185.

on ebay, won '94 Bred 1s for 35 shipped. also won OG white/red XIIIs for $40 shipped and ended up selling them for $90.

very similar to this one^
i love goodwill for their t-shirts. So i went in one day n from the door (here in IE , CA) spotted wat seemed to be some 01 breds on the shoe rack. went over to check if they were authentic cuz it was too good to be true, checked the tag and sure thing they were real. The best thing was that they were my sz. (9) i was so happy , picked them up for 14.99$$$$
pimp.gif
VERY good condition. i wassss gonna resell to make quick money but i still have them. i feel like it was ment to be.

another strange one was some royal 1s at another random thrift store, for 2.50$ im not soooo happy about those becuz they are sz15 but i cudnt pass up on them. i mean 2$? even if it was for display up on my shelf but i had to buy them. i still have them btw

Originally Posted by sthebest

01 Bred 1s for $20 flat at this thrift store in Chicago. Sold them a year later for $185.

on ebay, won '94 Bred 1s for 35 shipped. also won OG white/red XIIIs for $40 shipped and ended up selling them for $90.

very similar to this one^
i love goodwill for their t-shirts. So i went in one day n from the door (here in IE , CA) spotted wat seemed to be some 01 breds on the shoe rack. went over to check if they were authentic cuz it was too good to be true, checked the tag and sure thing they were real. The best thing was that they were my sz. (9) i was so happy , picked them up for 14.99$$$$
pimp.gif
VERY good condition. i wassss gonna resell to make quick money but i still have them. i feel like it was ment to be.

another strange one was some royal 1s at another random thrift store, for 2.50$ im not soooo happy about those becuz they are sz15 but i cudnt pass up on them. i mean 2$? even if it was for display up on my shelf but i had to buy them. i still have them btw

My boys older brother just gave me a pair of Concords and Black/Red 11's. My boy wasnt into sneakers like that so his brother aint even think about givin em to him. When my boy found out his brother just gave me those Js he was pissed. Cuz even tho he aint @+#% wit sneakers like that he knew they was Jordan's and that they were popular.

My boys older brother just gave me a pair of Concords and Black/Red 11's. My boy wasnt into sneakers like that so his brother aint even think about givin em to him. When my boy found out his brother just gave me those Js he was pissed. Cuz even tho he aint @+#% wit sneakers like that he knew they was Jordan's and that they were popular.

saw a pair of Olive IX's on the side of the road once. this thread makes me wish i picked them up 
laugh.gif

saw a pair of Olive IX's on the side of the road once. this thread makes me wish i picked them up 
laugh.gif

Once I found Laney Vs in a size 8 at a thrift store for $20. They were pretty beat and not my size so i didnt pull the trigger. That was the only time i found jordan at a second hand store.

Once I found Laney Vs in a size 8 at a thrift store for $20. They were pretty beat and not my size so i didnt pull the trigger. That was the only time i found jordan at a second hand store.

Back
Top Bottom