what's the strangest place you picked up J's for cheap or even free??

Picked up OG Bred 11's for $80 at a JCpenney in So.Cal a couple weeks after they first dropped. Also copped a pair of OG bred 12's at a Finishline for $59.

Picked up OG Bred 11's for $80 at a JCpenney in So.Cal a couple weeks after they first dropped. Also copped a pair of OG bred 12's at a Finishline for $59.

I can remember getting a pair of original shadow 10's at JCP back for something like $29.99

I can remember getting a pair of original shadow 10's at JCP back for something like $29.99

Took some Space Jams off my boy playin dice in high school.

I don't think he knew what he had, I only had like 40 on the ground.
laugh.gif

Obviously not DS but they were still crispy. Still probably my favorite pick up to date.

Took some Space Jams off my boy playin dice in high school.

I don't think he knew what he had, I only had like 40 on the ground.
laugh.gif

Obviously not DS but they were still crispy. Still probably my favorite pick up to date.

some military IV's & Collizone IX's for $30 at buffalo exchange not really strange place cuz ifound plenty of heat there but just that day was odd cuz im pretty sure a dudes girlfriend sold his shoes there was like $20 pairs of J's there that day:. most boxes of the boxes too:.
:

some military IV's & Collizone IX's for $30 at buffalo exchange not really strange place cuz ifound plenty of heat there but just that day was odd cuz im pretty sure a dudes girlfriend sold his shoes there was like $20 pairs of J's there that day:. most boxes of the boxes too:.
:

the best story i recall (not me) on NT was some guy travelling in some remote country with a cold, dry climate coming across two pairs of og ajko's for a few bucks, and the climate had preserved them as though they were new. this was only a few years ago.

the best story i recall (not me) on NT was some guy travelling in some remote country with a cold, dry climate coming across two pairs of og ajko's for a few bucks, and the climate had preserved them as though they were new. this was only a few years ago.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I used to work at a Goodwill in 2008 and someone donated some nds air Jordan low xii's white/black took them for free.
pimp.gif

maaaan thats not right but lmaooooo i woulda done the same
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I used to work at a Goodwill in 2008 and someone donated some nds air Jordan low xii's white/black took them for free.
pimp.gif

maaaan thats not right but lmaooooo i woulda done the same
roll.gif
pimp.gif

When I worked at Niketown, I saw the right shoe of 2000 Spacejams in the mismate box. They were tangled in a whole bunch of shoes. I picked up all the shoes and saw the left shoe also. Thought they were fake returns and thoroughly inspected them. They were real. Asked my manager to hold them for a day, bought them for $55. This was in June 2001 btw. They were on sale and I got the 50% that month. Man I miss those days. The next month, I got a pair of White/Navy VI's and a pair of black foam pros with a pair of snapdown pants for $125. Best day ever....

When I worked at Niketown, I saw the right shoe of 2000 Spacejams in the mismate box. They were tangled in a whole bunch of shoes. I picked up all the shoes and saw the left shoe also. Thought they were fake returns and thoroughly inspected them. They were real. Asked my manager to hold them for a day, bought them for $55. This was in June 2001 btw. They were on sale and I got the 50% that month. Man I miss those days. The next month, I got a pair of White/Navy VI's and a pair of black foam pros with a pair of snapdown pants for $125. Best day ever....

Too Much To Name.

I get grail status sneakers on the low.

grin.gif

I ALWAYS find deals at local places / shops. 

Anything from Samples to even Original Nike's / Jordan's.

#Lucky.

Too Much To Name.

I get grail status sneakers on the low.

grin.gif

I ALWAYS find deals at local places / shops. 

Anything from Samples to even Original Nike's / Jordan's.

#Lucky.

worked at a sporting goods store back in 90 when the v's came out...we had one pair left and somehow ended up with a 10.5 left shoe and 11 right shoe..dont ask cause i dont know...anyway scooped for like 25-30 dollars..the black ones...steal....

worked at a sporting goods store back in 90 when the v's came out...we had one pair left and somehow ended up with a 10.5 left shoe and 11 right shoe..dont ask cause i dont know...anyway scooped for like 25-30 dollars..the black ones...steal....

found all these at the thrift store.....

olympic 7s

mochas 3

after cleaning them and painting them ......

Back
Top Bottom