what's the strangest place you picked up J's for cheap or even free??

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

DS 16/7's package from Modells for 160 it was around the time for the Finale 23's and i was in the bronx on fordham when i went to modells i bought a fold out chair and saw the sneakers i found out the size and said to myself if i dont get these 23's im getting the pack but after camping i did get my 23's and i was broke 3 weeks later i go back to modells and they still got that one pack in my size
pimp.gif

Nice
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
$160 for that pack is a good deal right there.

About 6 months after the last shot XIVs came out i bought em VNDS off some dude for $20 because he needed a hair cut. It was a friend of a friend.

About 6 months after the last shot XIVs came out i bought em VNDS off some dude for $20 because he needed a hair cut. It was a friend of a friend.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by create24chaos

I had gotten a couple of pairs of Jordan 11's for free back in 2008 from an old co-worker. One was a pair of Pink SnakeSkin 11 lows and a pair of White/Citrus 11 lows. My co-worker had no knowledge about Jordans and hated the way they looked so she gave them to me since she knew she wore the size as my wife.

Then in 2009 while I was out sofa shopping, I passing by a thrift store and spotted a sofa on sale that I liked. As I went in I spotted a pair of Fire Red 5's in a size 10.5 on sale for $9.99 on the shoe rack. I picked them up and sold them for $100 shipped. I would have kept them if they were a size 9
smile.gif
uuhhh, I figured that my find wouldn't match up to most on here.  That's insane..damn babyJs23, I wear a 10.5 too.  I  I would have known. I would of easily given you triple what you paid.
pimp.gif

That was just luck that day
smile.gif
If I find some kicks in that size again, I will PM you. The Salvation Army here receives some from time to time but not often.
aint that the truth...when you least expect it....BAM!!! J's in hand

Originally Posted by create24chaos

I had gotten a couple of pairs of Jordan 11's for free back in 2008 from an old co-worker. One was a pair of Pink SnakeSkin 11 lows and a pair of White/Citrus 11 lows. My co-worker had no knowledge about Jordans and hated the way they looked so she gave them to me since she knew she wore the size as my wife.

Then in 2009 while I was out sofa shopping, I passing by a thrift store and spotted a sofa on sale that I liked. As I went in I spotted a pair of Fire Red 5's in a size 10.5 on sale for $9.99 on the shoe rack. I picked them up and sold them for $100 shipped. I would have kept them if they were a size 9
smile.gif
uuhhh, I figured that my find wouldn't match up to most on here.  That's insane..damn babyJs23, I wear a 10.5 too.  I  I would have known. I would of easily given you triple what you paid.
pimp.gif

That was just luck that day
smile.gif
If I find some kicks in that size again, I will PM you. The Salvation Army here receives some from time to time but not often.
aint that the truth...when you least expect it....BAM!!! J's in hand

Last year I was in downtown LA and was walking down one of those alleys where they set up shops. This one stand had a bunch of backpacks, toys, and a couple of shoes on display. I was with my girl and I don't know why but I decided to take a look at their shoes. Mind u these were working shoes, sketchers, and other worthless brands. As I'm snooping around I happen to see a pair of oxidized green XIV in kids sizes. I immediately asked what size were they. They ended up being a size 4.5 (my girls size). Got them for $35! No yellowing, soles were intact, and they still had that strong smell that the OG XIV's carry. Don't know how long they had that pair sitting there but it was a diamond in the rough!

Last year I was in downtown LA and was walking down one of those alleys where they set up shops. This one stand had a bunch of backpacks, toys, and a couple of shoes on display. I was with my girl and I don't know why but I decided to take a look at their shoes. Mind u these were working shoes, sketchers, and other worthless brands. As I'm snooping around I happen to see a pair of oxidized green XIV in kids sizes. I immediately asked what size were they. They ended up being a size 4.5 (my girls size). Got them for $35! No yellowing, soles were intact, and they still had that strong smell that the OG XIV's carry. Don't know how long they had that pair sitting there but it was a diamond in the rough!

Bought a pair of Concord XI's in 1997 for $64.95 at a local store here in the Chi. Wasn't that big of a deal for me at the time but now it is. lol Sold them for $700 a few months ago.

Bought a pair of Concord XI's in 1997 for $64.95 at a local store here in the Chi. Wasn't that big of a deal for me at the time but now it is. lol Sold them for $700 a few months ago.

A discount mall got my cool grey xi one day before they released got the last size of the xi they and happen to fit
smile.gif
im a 10 and I ask if they have new js she then called the spot wear she get em...she described them to me wat it look like I knew it was the xi but still wasnt sure.if I want she has to go get them and once she gets tgem I have to buy regardless n it was 9.5. So I took a risk she brought them and hope it would fit and it did best xmas present to myself
smile.gif

A discount mall got my cool grey xi one day before they released got the last size of the xi they and happen to fit
smile.gif
im a 10 and I ask if they have new js she then called the spot wear she get em...she described them to me wat it look like I knew it was the xi but still wasnt sure.if I want she has to go get them and once she gets tgem I have to buy regardless n it was 9.5. So I took a risk she brought them and hope it would fit and it did best xmas present to myself
smile.gif

01 Bred 1s for $20 flat at this thrift store in Chicago. Sold them a year later for $185.

on ebay, won '94 Bred 1s for 35 shipped. also won OG white/red XIIIs for $40 shipped and ended up selling them for $90.

01 Bred 1s for $20 flat at this thrift store in Chicago. Sold them a year later for $185.

on ebay, won '94 Bred 1s for 35 shipped. also won OG white/red XIIIs for $40 shipped and ended up selling them for $90.

In 02 i found the white columbia IVs brand new for 78 dollars at my local spot! bought em as a graduation present for myself! And that same year, another low key spot had a pair of White/Midnight navy VI brand new and he sold em to me for 100! Those were the days!!!

In 02 i found the white columbia IVs brand new for 78 dollars at my local spot! bought em as a graduation present for myself! And that same year, another low key spot had a pair of White/Midnight navy VI brand new and he sold em to me for 100! Those were the days!!!

Back
Top Bottom