What's the one "impulse buy" item you've been resisting for years?

Black Laser IV's
Net Yeezy I's
Miami Vice VIII Lows
A chain
An hour or two with Dayna Vendetta, Bridgette B, or Sophie Dee

In about a year or so, my next answer will be Bred + Broyal 1s.

Ive been wanting to buy myself a nice chain, and my mom gifted me a nice pendant for christmas n I have it on my baby chain. Should be sending to have it made in about 2 weeks.

True religion jeans.used to be a. Television but I finally did that before Christmas

Cash mere Burberry scarf

Day-date Rolex brand new. I could afford it but t would practically wipe out my savings. The joy would be priceless,though

There are a couple of J's that I've been looking at, but the prices are out of my range. Specifically the Concord 11's and aqua 8's

In starting to like the older colorways of J's again.

Xbox 360 the day Halo 4 came out. Because I had sold the original Xbox 360 from it's release day back in the day, then bought it again around 2010/11 before NBA 2K11 came out I believe, had it stolen by someone living with us along with my Beats by Dre Studio's January of 2012. I also regret buying my Audio-Technica M50 headphones in 2013 to replace my Beats that were stolen because I told myself I needed them to listen to music since I listen to so much music throughout the day when in reality I just listen to music out of my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I wish I hadn't had bought NBA 2K14 and GTA in September for retail knowing in two weeks I would sell my Xbox 360 and included those two games along with my other games and wireless controllers just to get my half of the money for the Xbox One between my brother and I which I may end up regretting later as well. I regret buying multiple girls coach bags and coach shoes, along with Victoria Secret shopping spree's (friend zone all the way). I regret buying my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0? Just to prove to my brother that money wasn't a thing to me and trying to one up him the same day he got his Nexus 7 tablet. I kind of regret buying my $773 Joe Rodeo 3.15ct diamond watch at the spur of the moment. As well as my custom $220 Oakley Holbrook sunglasses during the winter, and last but not least paying $240 for my Oreo 5's thinking the hype was real and they would sell out fast I ordered a pre-order and paid a steep price. I do a lot of impulse spending :smh:

As of late:

A new Jeep although there's nothing wrong with mine

PS4

Some $200 pairs of Brons and Js

Back
Top Bottom