What's the one "impulse buy" item you've been resisting for years?

MIDI Keyboard, but I don't save my money like I should either, would've been had it.

rims... and a few more mods for the bmw..

all i did was tint it and drop it :lol: prob just gonna keep it that way for a while.. its already a money pit :lol:

Last edited:
One of the new macbook pros... I have one from 2010 but want a new one with the retina display. Keep trying to make an excuse to buy one but can't do it. My Mac has no issues whatsoever.

That and I'm trying to get a Note 3...had 4 different phones last year :smh:

Last edited:
I've wanted those knives too. I always see them at the gun and knife shows I go too.

I don't know about years, but how about months.

New Speakers
New casual shoes (just slip on and go)
Watch

I need that jacket for when I walk at night/rainy outside, or the supreme 3m TNF. :nthat:

I don't recommend wearing it when it rains. It's extremely fragile and water can cause the 3M to rub off. Heck, there are spots where it's rubbed off on mine, and I wear it strictly in dry weather.

a pair of stash af1s

ive also been resisting buying a nike 3m jacket, the one with the facemask

tv for the bedroom for when i just want to lay in bed playing video games on the weekend

A play station or xbox.. Now that the playstaion3 and xbox 360 are on sale it just might happen in the summer..
My bro has an xbox that I would play once a year, but just wanted one of my own.. Shoes always getting in the way..

Back
Top Bottom