What's the most amount of $ you spent on shoes?

Every once in a while I’ll look at the price deltas between different apps like goat and stock x for shoes that I already own.

You may think that is weird, But it’s actually interesting what you find. Example. I had size 13 turtle doves sitting around, I saw someone on goat willing to pay 2300 or so for em...somebody on stock x was selling for roughly 1300... so I put in a bid of 1100. They sold it. And I took the pair i had jn hand and sent that to goat for the 2300 price.

Most I spent was 1100 but I actually made a g doing nothing.

E682AE49-BCAF-4EAC-B03F-FB9779B84B9B.jpeg

Stockx Follow and Portfolio features so clutch.

$800 for Yeezy V1 Pirate Black 2015 editions not knowing they were coming back in 2016. Most expensive would be an Acronym Jacket for $1500-1600 retail.
even the 2016 ones were selling for 800 thats how much i sold mine for :lol:

~$800 for some Viberg's.

Was gonna spend $2k on some bespoke Bestetti loafers but he passed away while we were discussing the details.

Sneakers: YSL $600

Shoes: probably both my del toro slippers 300 each I presume.

I have def spent more on dress shoes than sneakers.

~$250 for some Kobe 8 Christmas SS

I always wanted to get a flashy basketball shoe (not sure if I'll ever play in them :lol: but I've at least worn them), though I kind of regret not buying a good pair of ball shoes I'd for sure play in and a pair of casual shoes for the same total price.

a single pair?
uhhh, im thinking $225 for some One Time Only Air Max 360’s that i have never worn

multiples?
$360 for 2 pair of black Godzilla Barkleys

Spent around 400 on Visvim FBT Jokhang, Black. Very nice shoes and craftsmanship overall but I realized I could've bought like 5 pairs of 1970s chucks or Vans that were much, much more comfortable.

Around €400 for a pair of Common Projects chelsea boots if memory serves me right. Took me a while to find an online retailer that shipped to my country and had them in stock.

Back
Top Bottom