What's the most amount of $ you spent on shoes?

well over 5 grand in the early-mid 2000s on samples and p.es before the game got wack and everything started coming out as a general release

well on myself i bought a pair of Burberry rain boots a couple years ago and they were like 250. I also own a couple pairs of Tory Burch flats which are like 200 each. But ive bought my bf a pair of solar red Nmds for above retail at 300 and the same with the triple black ultra boost.

350 max for me and that's high end. I've paid 400 for tort ***** boots for my lady tho smh

Like 320 after customs fees for the All Star Kobe 10s

Nice sneaker but a bad purchase since i barely wear em

Not gonna lie, I thought there'd be some more outrageous numbers than there are in here lol

Anyway, I bought a pair of Rick Owens "Ramones" a few years back for around $500 or so. I have no idea what I was thinking.

Big purchases like that always end up with a ton of regret.

$700 for one of those Miami Cuban Link chains when gold was cheaper but I was 18 bagging groceries making like $8.50/hr. So dumb.

Most I paid for kicks was $420 on a pair of black laser IV's in 2004 I think.

Still DS and never wore them :smh:

Get this though... I paid with a money order and to this day I don't know how I didn't get scammed.

I was a hood dude so all that eBay and buying things online was new to me... yes even Eastbay I think I still used to do phone orders for Eastbay :smh:

125 for the first gen Hyperflights and I only did thst because they jad a BOGO at footaction.com. otherwise I never drop even a bill for shoes. Closest would be some Cole Haans which maybe crept over after taxes

Paid $500 for a deadstock in the box 1983 Air Force 1 lows. I figure I can still get my money back because I know vintage collectors don't play.

They're about to turn 35 years old and STILL never worn.

Last edited:
$400 for OG Penny Foams back in like 05. Came out strong that first week of senior year in HS :lol:

My next and most expensive materialistic purchase will be this LG 65" OLED TV. Hoping I can find it under 2k come Feb/Mar.

i wont spend a lot on clothes and shoes but i see nothing about spending it on handbags smh til date my most expensive bag ive paid for has cost me about 1700 with taxes

Most I paid for kicks was $420 on a pair of black laser IV's in 2004 I think.

Still DS and never wore them :smh:

Get this though... I paid with a money order and to this day I don't know how I didn't get scammed.

I was a hood dude so all that eBay and buying things online was new to me... yes even Eastbay I think I still used to do phone orders for Eastbay :smh:

I remember when it was all good to send MO's and cash for ebay purchases :lol:

Back
Top Bottom