What's the most amount of $ you spent on shoes?

Mom's money: $235 for Concord XIs. Wanted to be different from the sea of 09 Space Jams.
My own money: Either a pair of Swingman LeBron 9s or Triple White Ultraboost 2.0s.

Every once in a while I’ll look at the price deltas between different apps like goat and stock x for shoes that I already own.

You may think that is weird, But it’s actually interesting what you find. Example. I had size 13 turtle doves sitting around, I saw someone on goat willing to pay 2300 or so for em...somebody on stock x was selling for roughly 1300... so I put in a bid of 1100. They sold it. And I took the pair i had jn hand and sent that to goat for the 2300 price.

Most I spent was 1100 but I actually made a g doing nothing.

E682AE49-BCAF-4EAC-B03F-FB9779B84B9B.jpeg

Around $190 or whatever the XX3 retailed for when they released. Copped the Chicago's and Baby blur joints, so I spent close to $400 for both.

But I was also foolish then. I don't plan on ever spending that amount of money on a pair of sneakers again.

Reactions: Ube
$350 for some bred 1’s

Almost dropped 4 bills for the Gold AM97’s but StockX never received the shoes :lol::pimp:

At one point, I almost dropped 3.5k for the orange homegrown air max 90. The only reason why I didn’t get them was that my bank froze my account due to the large withdrawal. I’m not sure how much those am’s are worth now but I’m sure it’s significant. In retrospect, I’m glad chase stopped me

Resale: I think I paid $250 for DS French XIIs back in 2010.
Retail: Probably a pair of foams when they hit the $190/$200 range.

Pewter Foams and Flip 3s are probably up there for me as well.

Retail for raging bull 5 pack when it dropped, but when you think about it you’re paying for 2 pairs of shoes so really not that bad.

It doesn't matter what shoe it is for me. I give the cashier $1,000 & tell him to keep the change.

Came in this thread to see other nters replies

I don't even wanna say:lol:

Like $150 for some 3’s a few years ago( I love shoes don’t get me wrong but I mainly stuck to vans, dunks and those kinda shoes etc. while I like Jordan’s I can’t really justify the price tag)

Back
Top Bottom