What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I posted this in another thread on my old screen name but...

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.

yo this story had me in tears
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.
Damn son,you are a terrible person,That's by far the grimiest thing in this thread.

There's a special place in hell for people like you

30t6p3b.gif
on you and that disgusting woman

man shut the eff up...

you the same cat in this thread cosigning a guy sleeping with his bestfriend girlfriend. now you in here trying to judge someone else. GTF

Damn son,you are a terrible person,That's by far the grimiest thing in this thread.

30t6p3b.gif

man shut the eff up...

you the same cat in this thread cosigning a guy sleeping with his bestfriend girlfriend. now you in here trying to judge someone else. GTF

Originally Posted by Slim

my ex cheated on me and got pregnant, leading to our break up. i was pretty distraught over it for a couple months but i eventually got over it. her baby's father is a deadbeat who was hardly ever around so i exploited that fact. i started smashing as soon as she gave birth to her kid. first time, i got domed in the backseat and smashed on the hood of my whip in December (
30t6p3b.gif
). it was her first time having sex since giving birth so she started bleeding profusely.. mid-stroke, too. i stopped and she waited a little until she stopped bleeding, then i dropped her back off at her crib. her baby's father was waiting outside for her and started chasing my car as i drove away. i laughed all the way down the street.

on a later date, i was in her crib messing with her when she started giving me dome. her baby was next to her bed in his crib when i started smashing.. and then the little man started crying and coughing/choking violently. i kept looking over at the crib then back at her to see if she was going to help him but she wasn't paying her son any type of attention. i kept smashing for about 5 minutes more until i caught my nut and then she rushed over to his aid. i felt pretty grimey that night. never smashed again.

you take a L on this tho doggie...bc deep down you still love this scumbag broad.

Originally Posted by Slim

my ex cheated on me and got pregnant, leading to our break up. i was pretty distraught over it for a couple months but i eventually got over it. her baby's father is a deadbeat who was hardly ever around so i exploited that fact. i started smashing as soon as she gave birth to her kid. first time, i got domed in the backseat and smashed on the hood of my whip in December (
30t6p3b.gif
). it was her first time having sex since giving birth so she started bleeding profusely.. mid-stroke, too. i stopped and she waited a little until she stopped bleeding, then i dropped her back off at her crib. her baby's father was waiting outside for her and started chasing my car as i drove away. i laughed all the way down the street.

on a later date, i was in her crib messing with her when she started giving me dome. her baby was next to her bed in his crib when i started smashing.. and then the little man started crying and coughing/choking violently. i kept looking over at the crib then back at her to see if she was going to help him but she wasn't paying her son any type of attention. i kept smashing for about 5 minutes more until i caught my nut and then she rushed over to his aid. i felt pretty grimey that night. never smashed again.

you take a L on this tho doggie...bc deep down you still love this scumbag broad.

Originally Posted by Put em up

30t6p3b.gif

man shut the eff up...

I was mad at you til you said she put him in the drawer, then I lost it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

30t6p3b.gif

man shut the eff up...

I was mad at you til you said she put him in the drawer, then I lost it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

"Condom like a lava lamp"?

What the hell does that mean?
"I'm always making moves kinda like a lava lamp..."

Irv Gotti in the club getting tipsy...
nerd.gif

LOL! J/K

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

"Condom like a lava lamp"?

What the hell does that mean?
"I'm always making moves kinda like a lava lamp..."

Irv Gotti in the club getting tipsy...
nerd.gif

LOL! J/K

When I was in my hanging-out-at-night-in-the-park phase, I lit a t-shirt on fire and swung it at this girl (for no reason at all), who I'm friendly with to this day.

I only remembered about doing this because of this thread, go figure. My story is nothing compared to some of the stories I've read
30t6p3b.gif

When I was in my hanging-out-at-night-in-the-park phase, I lit a t-shirt on fire and swung it at this girl (for no reason at all), who I'm friendly with to this day.

I only remembered about doing this because of this thread, go figure. My story is nothing compared to some of the stories I've read
30t6p3b.gif

add another one to my list :

The roads have been icy here in Dallas. I'm driving to work, turning left in the designated lane and some kid in a riced-out Prelude zooms from the left lane (non turn) and cuts me off royally. I'm heated so I speed up like an idiot in the new left lane, pass him and I notice he's riding my blind spot. I know he's going to try to speed up & cut me off again to get on the turnpike so I brace myself. He tries, I speed up and it's one of those "if you don't move I'm hitting you" deals. He goes for the merge, I block him out, he hits the gas, I do and I merge but he ends up coming at least 6 inches from me, riding almost sideways on the hill and ends up hitting the ground, passenger side first.

I made it to work on time.

add another one to my list :

The roads have been icy here in Dallas. I'm driving to work, turning left in the designated lane and some kid in a riced-out Prelude zooms from the left lane (non turn) and cuts me off royally. I'm heated so I speed up like an idiot in the new left lane, pass him and I notice he's riding my blind spot. I know he's going to try to speed up & cut me off again to get on the turnpike so I brace myself. He tries, I speed up and it's one of those "if you don't move I'm hitting you" deals. He goes for the merge, I block him out, he hits the gas, I do and I merge but he ends up coming at least 6 inches from me, riding almost sideways on the hill and ends up hitting the ground, passenger side first.

I made it to work on time.

Back
Top Bottom