What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Was with this girl.... great girl.. kinda off though like maybe she saw some ill schnit growin up....

turned my nephew (older than me by 2 years, we grew up like brothers) onto her older sister and he was smashin her for a couple weeks

overheard him knoccin her off one night and decided she sounded good enough that I wanted a piece of the action as well....

got tipped off some 100-proof Smirnoff and put her down.... then about two weeks later me and nephew pulled a choo-choo on her (She's a bustdown)

Four years later, I HAD A KID WITH EACH SISTER, my daughter with the bustdown/JO is 4 and my son with my girl (now EX, of course) will be 4 in May....

At the time, thought it was real pimpin/player.... now at the prospect of what my kids might have to endure, wish I woulda exercised better judgment

tired.gif
NAHHHH B....fam....you win

Agent0024 wrote: Was with this girl.... great girl.. kinda off though like maybe she saw some ill schnit growin up....

turned my nephew (older than me by 2 years, we grew up like brothers) onto her older sister and he was smashin her for a couple weeks

overheard him knoccin her off one night and decided she sounded good enough that I wanted a piece of the action as well....

got tipped off some 100-proof Smirnoff and put her down.... then about two weeks later me and nephew pulled a choo-choo on her (She's a bustdown)

Four years later, I HAD A KID WITH EACH SISTER, my daughter with the bustdown/JO is 4 and my son with my girl (now EX, of course) will be 4 in May....

At the time, thought it was real pimpin/player.... now at the prospect of what my kids might have to endure, wish I woulda exercised better judgment

This is the hugest L in here by far. Damn.

Agent0024 wrote: Was with this girl.... great girl.. kinda off though like maybe she saw some ill schnit growin up....

This is the hugest L in here by far. Damn.

well most of these stories took place in my K-8 school. About 60 kids per grade so like 500 tops.
btw. I was the instagater most of the time.

so in like 3rd grade I made my boy put his head in mud for a fake yu-gi-oh card (dude was always real nasty) then in 6th grade me and him pissed on some whiteboys gym shorts (not at the same time) and put em back in his bag.

also in like 3rd grade we used to sit by the dumpster sort of, it was divided by a fence. I threw a piece of cheese over the fence, but threw it too hard and it landed on the principles jaguar. It was a hot day so it melted real nice. I know this because some kid snitched on me and I had to clean it.

my boy was takin a piss in the jouranal and I grabbed him and shook him around. He dropped his shirt and pissed all over it. He went to class with it.

not all that grimey but pretty funny imo

well most of these stories took place in my K-8 school. About 60 kids per grade so like 500 tops.

so in like 3rd grade I made my boy put his head in mud for a fake yu-gi-oh card (dude was always real nasty) then in 6th grade me and him pissed on some whiteboys gym shorts (not at the same time) and put em back in his bag.

also in like 3rd grade we used to sit by the dumpster sort of, it was divided by a fence. I threw a piece of cheese over the fence, but threw it too hard and it landed on the principles jaguar. It was a hot day so it melted real nice. I know this because some kid snitched on me and I had to clean it.

my boy was takin a piss in the jouranal and I grabbed him and shook him around. He dropped his shirt and pissed all over it. He went to class with it.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I got a few but the majority of mine, someone provoked me.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
Kinda want to hear the song though.
laugh.gif
http://www.youtube.com/v/SzVOYfpNYs4?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/SzVOYfpNYs4?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

I wish i knew you guys, this would be popcorn worthy.
eek.gif
at goin at his girl too
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whyd you play some lines like 4 times though?

This is epic as @!$!�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AT COMPARING DUDE TO THE ****** FROM 300
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AT "SIC THE KLU KLUX KLNA ON HIM"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"John couldn't be a Goodman if he was Roseanne's husband"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DEATH @ the explaination of the line.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Since I posted this video on NT, it went from like 20 something views to 1000+!!! It's been on YouTube for over 6 months. I thank you all for the positive feedback and the IM's I've received...
This dude said "Couldn't be a good man (Goodman) if he was Rosanne's husband." ...........................................

didn't get it at first.....but when i did
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I got a few but the majority of mine, someone provoked me.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
Kinda want to hear the song though.
laugh.gif
http://www.youtube.com/v/SzVOYfpNYs4?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/SzVOYfpNYs4?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

roll.gif
roll.gif
This can be real life

I wish i knew you guys, this would be popcorn worthy.
eek.gif
at goin at his girl too
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whyd you play some lines like 4 times though?

This is epic as @!$!�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AT COMPARING DUDE TO THE ****** FROM 300
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AT "SIC THE KLU KLUX KLNA ON HIM"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"John couldn't be a Goodman if he was Roseanne's husband"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DEATH @ the explaination of the line.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Since I posted this video on NT, it went from like 20 something views to 1000+!!! It's been on YouTube for over 6 months. I thank you all for the positive feedback and the IM's I've received...
This dude said "Couldn't be a good man (Goodman) if he was Rosanne's husband." ...........................................

didn't get it at first.....but when i did
eek.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

not sure if you are french or what, but that spelling is too funny

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

not sure if you are french or what, but that spelling is too funny

Ok I'll contribute.

It was The Thursday before winter break me and my homeboy was bored : 2 L's and 2 W's was taken. The 1st L was that me and my homie had to walk to another city to smash this mixed chick I was talkin' to back then in the dead of winter, the plan was to run a polar express on her. The 1st W was that I got to smash furiously for a few hours in some of the wettest p I've ever had so I hogged her all to myself and I got the dome
pimp.gif
. The 2nd W was that she was rich as %%@# so my homeboy who wasn't even salty for not smashing came up on a ipod, a gold necklace with a diamond in it, and a few other things I need not mention. The 2nd L was that the condom broke and I shot my fluids all in her
30t6p3b.gif
and as soon as this happened I let her know,well she bolted out of the room and goes to pee my man juice out while I just sat in the floor naked in beetle position trippin' out the whole time my homeboy was dying laughing. After that night I acted like she was my gal for about a week thinking she was preggo luckily she finally told me she wasn't, even though she was bad I didn't want to be stuck with her. So I was cool all :smile:s on my end. So all in all it was 50/50 or 40/60 idk but I do know that was a tiresome #++ night and I will never go that far out on a limb for some p ever again.
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Ok I'll contribute.

It was The Thursday before winter break me and my homeboy was bored : 2 L's and 2 W's was taken. The 1st L was that me and my homie had to walk to another city to smash this mixed chick I was talkin' to back then in the dead of winter, the plan was to run a polar express on her. The 1st W was that I got to smash furiously for a few hours in some of the wettest p I've ever had so I hogged her all to myself and I got the dome
pimp.gif
. The 2nd W was that she was rich as %%@# so my homeboy who wasn't even salty for not smashing came up on a ipod, a gold necklace with a diamond in it, and a few other things I need not mention. The 2nd L was that the condom broke and I shot my fluids all in her
30t6p3b.gif
and as soon as this happened I let her know,well she bolted out of the room and goes to pee my man juice out while I just sat in the floor naked in beetle position trippin' out the whole time my homeboy was dying laughing. After that night I acted like she was my gal for about a week thinking she was preggo luckily she finally told me she wasn't, even though she was bad I didn't want to be stuck with her. So I was cool all :smile:s on my end. So all in all it was 50/50 or 40/60 idk but I do know that was a tiresome #++ night and I will never go that far out on a limb for some p ever again.
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Ok I'll contribute.

pimp.gif
. The 2nd W was that she was rich as #%#% so my homeboy who wasn't even salty for not smashing came up on a ipod, a gold necklace with a diamond in it, and a few other things I need not mention. The 2nd L was that the condom broke and I shot my fluids all in her
30t6p3b.gif
and as soon as this happened I let her know,well she bolted out of the room and goes to pee my man juice out while I just sat in the floor naked in beetle position trippin' out the whole time my homeboy was dying laughing. After that night I acted like she was my gal for about a week thinking she was preggo luckily she finally told me she wasn't, even though she was bad I didn't want to be stuck with her. So I was cool all
smile.gif
s on my end. So all in all it was 50/50 or 40/60 idk but I do know that was a tiresome #+$ night and I will never go that far out on a limb for some p ever again.
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
PICS???? She better had been BAD.....I aint walking for no P in the winter...eff that

Ok I'll contribute.

pimp.gif
. The 2nd W was that she was rich as #%#% so my homeboy who wasn't even salty for not smashing came up on a ipod, a gold necklace with a diamond in it, and a few other things I need not mention. The 2nd L was that the condom broke and I shot my fluids all in her
30t6p3b.gif
and as soon as this happened I let her know,well she bolted out of the room and goes to pee my man juice out while I just sat in the floor naked in beetle position trippin' out the whole time my homeboy was dying laughing. After that night I acted like she was my gal for about a week thinking she was preggo luckily she finally told me she wasn't, even though she was bad I didn't want to be stuck with her. So I was cool all
smile.gif
s on my end. So all in all it was 50/50 or 40/60 idk but I do know that was a tiresome #+$ night and I will never go that far out on a limb for some p ever again.
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
PICS???? She better had been BAD.....I aint walking for no P in the winter...eff that

Ok I'll contribute.

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
smile.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
This was 10th grade I dont even know where the phone I had her pics in is at all I can remember about her is that her name was Jasmine and she was a senior back then. I wish I did have them pics though man cause she was fine and red.

Ok I'll contribute.

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
smile.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
This was 10th grade I dont even know where the phone I had her pics in is at all I can remember about her is that her name was Jasmine and she was a senior back then. I wish I did have them pics though man cause she was fine and red.

Back
Top Bottom