What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

add another one to my list :

The roads have been icy here in Dallas. I'm driving to work, turning left in the designated lane and some kid in a riced-out Prelude zooms from the left lane (non turn) and cuts me off royally. I'm heated so I speed up like an idiot in the new left lane, pass him and I notice he's riding my blind spot. I know he's going to try to speed up & cut me off again to get on the turnpike so I brace myself. He tries, I speed up and it's one of those "if you don't move I'm hitting you" deals. He goes for the merge, I block him out, he hits the gas, I do and I merge but he ends up coming at least 6 inches from me, riding almost sideways on the hill and ends up hitting the ground, passenger side first.

I made it to work on time.
Ima need a diagram to understand this #%!$

The roads have been icy here in Dallas. I'm driving to work, turning left in the designated lane and some kid in a riced-out Prelude zooms from the left lane (non turn) and cuts me off royally. I'm heated so I speed up like an idiot in the new left lane, pass him and I notice he's riding my blind spot. I know he's going to try to speed up & cut me off again to get on the turnpike so I brace myself. He tries, I speed up and it's one of those "if you don't move I'm hitting you" deals. He goes for the merge, I block him out, he hits the gas, I do and I merge but he ends up coming at least 6 inches from me, riding almost sideways on the hill and ends up hitting the ground, passenger side first.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
 same thing i was thinking

laugh.gif
 same thing i was thinking

Almost forgot about this.... %#$+!* with my best friend's ex... after she told me she had a self induced miscarriage... while he never knew she was pregnant to begin with .

I kinda wish I didnt though... Me and him are still cool as !%$#. But buncha *$$$ happened with me, her, & my ex who were "best" friends at the time
30t6p3b.gif

Almost forgot about this.... %#$+!* with my best friend's ex... after she told me she had a self induced miscarriage... while he never knew she was pregnant to begin with .

I kinda wish I didnt though... Me and him are still cool as !%$#. But buncha *$$$ happened with me, her, & my ex who were "best" friends at the time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by TCERDA

UTSA dorms - 2002-2003 school year - to make a long story longer.... here goes

So me and my boy since elementary school were roomates in college. Not being conceited but we were the %*!% and our clique of about 8 people from SA, Dallas, and Houston rolled tough together. We were all hoopers... (not that this matters) but some certain individuals looked up to us. This leads me to our dear friend "Kenneth". So we meet this short brothu named "Kenneth". We learned over the year he was in a special program and suffered from depression, Asthma and had a bi-polar disorder. We kept it cool with Kenneth cuz he lived a couple of doors down from us. When he was on his meds, he was pretty normal but when his parents wouldnt ship his meds on time, he would spazz out and go off on the entire dormatory.
eek.gif
(This got pretty old and frustrated us).
mad.gif
 So being 18 years old, we all decided it was time to get even.
devil.gif
This came the same time "Kenneth" decided to throw his Asthma machine, and Bi-Polar meds away because the UTSA ROTC program denied his entry due to his Bi-Polar and Asthma conditions. (Yes he thought trashing his Meds and Asthma machine would ensure his entry)
eyes.gif
***Picture a short black dude making angry noises and throwing his stuff out his dormroom window***
laugh.gif
We hear this mayhem and go and witness his panic attack. Thats how we got the story of him not gettin in the ROTC program. Anywho, earlier in the year, he confided in us about this huge crush he had on a female that lived in our dorms. This chick worked at a burger joint about a mile away. Oh yea! "Kenneth" used to work their too prior to him going crazy a few months before. Now back to us gettin even. Ok, so sometime durin December of 2002,   we told "Kenneth" his crush felt the same way about him and he still had one pay check he never picked up when he quit. (we knew he was gonna fall for it because he's a month in without any medication and has basically lost his mind) So we call his room and told him she called us and wanted him to go over his old job to holla at her and pick up his check from 3 months before. Ten seconds after he hangs up the phone, we see a figure sprint across our room down the hall and Lord and behold, its "Kenneth". We arer literally rollin...So we dont see him for about a week after this. We forgot about our prank and his parents show up and are looking for any people he hung out with. Finally his parents knock on our door and asked us if we ever talked with him cuz he was arrested for trespassing demanding his paycheck and threatening his crush for not liking him. Since his parents lived in Kansas and he had no other family, He was sent to a mental institution. ok so now we're scared. About a month later "Kenneth shows up about 40 lbs heavier and sweating. He escaped from the Crazy house and wanted us to hide him. So we call the cops and they come to scoop him. Last I heard. He was on total lockdown and still resides in the State Hospital. We basically ruined somebody's life
frown.gif
  By far the grimiest thing Ive ever done.
SON.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, my man gonna come back and go all jason on you ninjas
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you sent him there and snitched to the cops on him? he gonna break out and murk yall one by one 
laugh.gif

thats F***** up though, hope it was worth it
30t6p3b.gif
. you didnt really explain why you where getting even with him, bc you where tired of him spazzing out all the time?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

RIP

So me and my boy since elementary school were roomates in college. Not being conceited but we were the %*!% and our clique of about 8 people from SA, Dallas, and Houston rolled tough together. We were all hoopers... (not that this matters) but some certain individuals looked up to us. This leads me to our dear friend "Kenneth". So we meet this short brothu named "Kenneth". We learned over the year he was in a special program and suffered from depression, Asthma and had a bi-polar disorder. We kept it cool with Kenneth cuz he lived a couple of doors down from us. When he was on his meds, he was pretty normal but when his parents wouldnt ship his meds on time, he would spazz out and go off on the entire dormatory.
eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
This came the same time "Kenneth" decided to throw his Asthma machine, and Bi-Polar meds away because the UTSA ROTC program denied his entry due to his Bi-Polar and Asthma conditions. (Yes he thought trashing his Meds and Asthma machine would ensure his entry)
eyes.gif
***Picture a short black dude making angry noises and throwing his stuff out his dormroom window***
laugh.gif
We hear this mayhem and go and witness his panic attack. Thats how we got the story of him not gettin in the ROTC program. Anywho, earlier in the year, he confided in us about this huge crush he had on a female that lived in our dorms. This chick worked at a burger joint about a mile away. Oh yea! "Kenneth" used to work their too prior to him going crazy a few months before. Now back to us gettin even. Ok, so sometime durin December of 2002,   we told "Kenneth" his crush felt the same way about him and he still had one pay check he never picked up when he quit. (we knew he was gonna fall for it because he's a month in without any medication and has basically lost his mind) So we call his room and told him she called us and wanted him to go over his old job to holla at her and pick up his check from 3 months before. Ten seconds after he hangs up the phone, we see a figure sprint across our room down the hall and Lord and behold, its "Kenneth". We arer literally rollin...So we dont see him for about a week after this. We forgot about our prank and his parents show up and are looking for any people he hung out with. Finally his parents knock on our door and asked us if we ever talked with him cuz he was arrested for trespassing demanding his paycheck and threatening his crush for not liking him. Since his parents lived in Kansas and he had no other family, He was sent to a mental institution. ok so now we're scared. About a month later "Kenneth shows up about 40 lbs heavier and sweating. He escaped from the Crazy house and wanted us to hide him. So we call the cops and they come to scoop him. Last I heard. He was on total lockdown and still resides in the State Hospital. We basically ruined somebody's life
frown.gif
SON.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you sent him there and snitched to the cops on him? he gonna break out and murk yall one by one 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. you didnt really explain why you where getting even with him, bc you where tired of him spazzing out all the time?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

RIP

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
SON.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

RIP

OP better hope they have NT in heaven lol.

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
SON.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

RIP

OP better hope they have NT in heaven lol.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

well most of these stories took place in my K-8 school. About 60 kids per grade so like 500 tops.
btw. I was the instagater most of the time.

so in like 3rd grade I made my boy put his head in mud for a fake yu-gi-oh card (dude was always real nasty) then in 6th grade me and him pissed on some whiteboys gym shorts (not at the same time) and put em back in his bag.

also in like 3rd grade we used to sit by the dumpster sort of, it was divided by a fence. I threw a piece of cheese over the fence, but threw it too hard and it landed on the principles jaguar. It was a hot day so it melted real nice. I know this because some kid snitched on me and I had to clean it.

my boy was takin a piss in the jouranal and I grabbed him and shook him around. He dropped his shirt and pissed all over it. He went to class with it.

not all that grimey but pretty funny imo

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

well most of these stories took place in my K-8 school. About 60 kids per grade so like 500 tops.
btw. I was the instagater most of the time.

so in like 3rd grade I made my boy put his head in mud for a fake yu-gi-oh card (dude was always real nasty) then in 6th grade me and him pissed on some whiteboys gym shorts (not at the same time) and put em back in his bag.

also in like 3rd grade we used to sit by the dumpster sort of, it was divided by a fence. I threw a piece of cheese over the fence, but threw it too hard and it landed on the principles jaguar. It was a hot day so it melted real nice. I know this because some kid snitched on me and I had to clean it.

my boy was takin a piss in the jouranal and I grabbed him and shook him around. He dropped his shirt and pissed all over it. He went to class with it.

not all that grimey but pretty funny imo

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
SON.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
word you gonna have to change your name, your address, your face, EVERYTHING
Chisholm Hall?

Yea bro, we stayed at the Chisolm Hall. I still feel bad about this till this day.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
SON.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
word you gonna have to change your name, your address, your face, EVERYTHING
Chisholm Hall?

Yea bro, we stayed at the Chisolm Hall. I still feel bad about this till this day.
tired.gif

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
SON.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yea pretty much man. He would always blame us for himself being late to class. He would tell us that since we were his friends, we should give him wake-up calls and dude would yell at us.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  OH YEA! One more grimey thing I did to this dude..... He would sale these Commercial/Expensive knives to make extra coin. (Im talkin knives that cost about 2 grand for a knife set.)
eek.gif
   When the cops came to scoop him up, I accidently took all his knife sets a couple of days later when I realized he wouldnt be coming back. 
embarassed.gif
  Kept a set for myself and gave a couple of sets away as gifts. Still use those awesome knives till this day.
happy.gif

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
SON.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yea pretty much man. He would always blame us for himself being late to class. He would tell us that since we were his friends, we should give him wake-up calls and dude would yell at us.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  OH YEA! One more grimey thing I did to this dude..... He would sale these Commercial/Expensive knives to make extra coin. (Im talkin knives that cost about 2 grand for a knife set.)
eek.gif
   When the cops came to scoop him up, I accidently took all his knife sets a couple of days later when I realized he wouldnt be coming back. 
embarassed.gif
  Kept a set for myself and gave a couple of sets away as gifts. Still use those awesome knives till this day.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I posted this in another thread on my old screen name but...

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.

yo this story had me in tears
roll.gif

eyes.gif
 i dont see how you find this funny but i can't judge anyone in this thread
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I posted this in another thread on my old screen name but...

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.

yo this story had me in tears
roll.gif

eyes.gif
 i dont see how you find this funny but i can't judge anyone in this thread
tired.gif

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
SON.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif

everything you say gives this dude a motive. hopefully he's not smart enough to connect the dots of what series of events led to his life getting ruined.

(ie. who: ruined it with the girl of his dreams, lost him his job selling knives, snitched after he escaped)

if he does he's gonna end up wearing your face as a mask & turning your bros into a nice set of curtains and lampshades to match his living room set. hopefully you'd be able to manage to handle a short black dude trying to choke you out, unless he's been bulking up since he last went in.

RIP

Spoiler [+]
images

laugh.gif

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
SON.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif

everything you say gives this dude a motive. hopefully he's not smart enough to connect the dots of what series of events led to his life getting ruined.

(ie. who: ruined it with the girl of his dreams, lost him his job selling knives, snitched after he escaped)

if he does he's gonna end up wearing your face as a mask & turning your bros into a nice set of curtains and lampshades to match his living room set. hopefully you'd be able to manage to handle a short black dude trying to choke you out, unless he's been bulking up since he last went in.

RIP

Spoiler [+]
images

laugh.gif

eek.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
SON.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

T - I am no longer your friend.

Back
Top Bottom