Whats the general mindset of females when they show significant cleavege?

Do they want us to look?  I see this from italians and brazilians as well. Some are really nice. Others not.

Same reason dudes wear flashy shoes and clothes.

They want to show off and compete with the same sex.
They want to show off and attract the opposite sex.

Then once you add up the combined gratification of that attention you feel better about yourself.

Think about it they don't mind if we look but they don't want us to stare and be disrespectful.
We like when somebody notices our South Beach Bron's but we don't want to be asked when we got them, how much, where....etc.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Then once you add up the combined gratification of that attention you feel better about yourself.

Think about it they don't mind if we look but they don't want us to stare and be disrespectful.
We like when somebody notices our South Beach Bron's but we don't want to be asked when we got them, how much, where....etc.

yeah but we don't walk around with bulges, competing.....
the sexual connotation is just not present in your example. 

And I for one don't wear my sneakers for other dudes (or $*%%@* for that matter), I wear em because I like em. 

This

to cause as much mayhem as possible i.e. freakout when they catch you starin

Attention.. But what they want is attention from the right kind of guy, which 9 times out of 10 it isn't you.

I like *******.

i_like_turtles.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with showing some cleavage. Some girls find it comfortable to get that extra airflow. Just because you have boobs doesn't mean you should hide them

But if they are close to falling out, then yes they are an attention *%@%% most likely. It's the same reason why guys who are built wear skin tight shirts or cut off sleeves

basically
Side-Note: What happened to your raps man? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

YOLO.

i dont get it ..
ill stare at my friends just because i can do that

but i dont understand why you have your ******* all up in my face
and then not want me to look ?

wheirdos

I look and hope theory catch me looking.

They're so used to people tryingNOT to look, they can appreciate a young mannish fella

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So men can stare and they can feel validated/sexy from the attention.[/color]

came in to say this

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

YOLO.
got some wop off of simply havin my pecker on hard one early morning at a gas station...
62c3675c6da82f139cf3812e0c16bc6b4f206411_r.jpg

It depends on the female. I bought a sweater without trying it on and once I got home and saw that it was extremely too low cut for my body type, I decided to return it. Some females don't care. Do I own shirts that show a bit more cleavage than others? of course but I personally don't like guys staring at me like a piece of meat, makes me feel weird but some chicks like the attention. 

Originally Posted by gorjess

It depends on the female. I bought a sweater without trying it on and once I got home and saw that it was extremely too low cut for my body type, I decided to return it. Some females don't care. Do I own shirts that show a bit more cleavage than others? of course but I personally don't like guys staring at me like a piece of meat, makes me feel weird but some chicks like the attention.

I got dibbs on gorjess. Mind if I call you Jessica? <3

Originally Posted by gorjess

pics of you in a shirt with cleavage holding a spoon

Back
Top Bottom