Whats The Dumbest Reason Your Girl Ever Got Mad At You?

I have mono and strep throat right now and my girl got mad at me cuz i didnt come over. Tell me thats not selfish
eyes.gif

some months ago someone posted a report about dudes getting throat cancer for eating the box, valentine's day comes around and ol' girl thinksshe's getting served..............i referred her to the NT thread.

Not my girl but A girl got mad at me because she told me she was the truth at Super Smash. She's on a SSB forum and what not and making herself sound likeshe's big time. Put that wench to work on the 64. She ended up teary eyed and on the brink of crying.

"Reject a woman and she will never let it go - one of the many defects of their kind. Also weak arms."
- Dwight Schrute

Not my girl but A girl got mad at me because she told me she was the truth at Super Smash. She's on a SSB forum and what not and making herself sound like she's big time. Put that wench to work on the 64. She ended up teary eyed and on the brink of crying.
Can you repeat that, please?
nerd.gif
Not being facetious, I really don't know wth you're talking about.

we started saying hi to each other in different languages, so i decided to say Ciao......she thought i was saying "bye" in italian so she got mad andhung up on me
frown.gif

my x girl would always blame her arguing wit her pops on me. needless to say she got dropped .........and so did her pops. lol juss playin

Um she got mad at me because she called me three times and I did not answer. I should mention she was in that time of the month! Agh...Anything you do makethem snap!

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Not my girl but A girl got mad at me because she told me she was the truth at Super Smash. She's on a SSB forum and what not and making herself sound like she's big time. Put that wench to work on the 64. She ended up teary eyed and on the brink of crying.
Can you repeat that, please?
nerd.gif
Not being facetious, I really don't know wth you're talking about.
A girl I met through a friend at school got mad at me because I beat her at Super Smash Bros. after hyping herself up as the Randy Moss of SSB andshe still holds a grudge to this day. Thing is, I'm not that good.

-For going to work, even though she knew a week in advance that I was going to.
-Texting another girl.
-Saying hi to other women.
-Talking to her while at a friend's house. Then saying that I shouldn't be over said friend's house.
-Refusing to eat the box when she hasn't licked the lollipop.

And that's just the short list from the last girl. Freshman year? Oh man.
laugh.gif

I work at a sneaker store so when a big release is coming out, I keep a big list of customers names/#/sizes, in order to call them when we release them. Someguys name was 'Babe' and she thought it was a special female customer. She was mad all night
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom