whats the cruelest way you can break up with somebody?

break up with them at the wedding.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if you ask me, just str8 up ignoring them out of the blue. like no contact. str8 up ghost.

thats hurts more than anything, cuz the person is left always wondering what happen. they gonna remember that forever.
thats exatly what i came in here to say. i dont really think theres nothing more cruel than that. i used to do that #%%% all the time
laugh.gif
, until some ignorant broad did it to me.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Why not just leave? It doesn't have to be some elaborate plot to stroke your ego..

yes it does....knowing i crushed this biznite will make my ego all the more merrier.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by SGS MM

damn homie ...

It seems to me that no matter what you do .. she will always have the upper hand .. LMAO .. DID YOU GET PLAYED? LMAO!

she is telling everybody at work that i got her pregnant......
smh.gif

Did you? If not you who did?

Well since she standin over ya shoulder...elbow smash 2 the face? Then say she 'startled you' and it was a reflex...

Originally Posted by Pmighty

if you ask me, just str8 up ignoring them out of the blue. like no contact. str8 up ghost.

thats hurts more than anything, cuz the person is left always wondering what happen. they gonna remember that forever.
thats exatly what i came in here to say. i dont really think theres nothing more cruel than that. i used to do that #%%% all the time
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Awkward as hell if/when you bump into them, tho
laugh.gif
#%#% catches you off guard when they wanna ask why you ain't hit em up anymore.

"What you been up to?
eyes.gif
"

"I been busy
grin.gif
"

Originally Posted by potus2028

In a sex tape with another chick...
straight to their email. I always thought that if I was gonna break up with a chick in a cruel way, it would be slam like this.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
oh it happened, not too long ago actually. i was on the bus on my way too work and i seen this girl who i did that too (almost two yrs ago). Iseen her and jus put my head down and kept it movin
smh.gif
,she gave me the
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
at the same time. I felt bad but at the same time i didnt really care. Iwas young when i cut her off tho, i wont do it again only cuz i know how it feels but it def was an awkward situation
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
oh it happened, not too long ago actually. i was on the bus on my way too work and i seen this girl who i did that too (almost two yrs ago). I seen her and jus put my head down and kept it movin
smh.gif
, she gave me the
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
at the same time. I felt bad but at the same time i didnt really care. I was young when i cut her off tho, i wont do it again only cuz i know how it feels but it def was an awkward situation
laugh.gif
roll.gif
You lost. j/p

laugh.gif
If that was me I'd still be tight as hell, tho. Hasn't happened yet but karma is a bia
grin.gif

I stay seein' a few familiar faces I been deaded in the supermarket. Have me duckin' and dodgin', bobbin' and weavin' through the frozenfood section damn near catchin' hypothermia and !@@*
smh.gif

laugh.gif

On her birthday through an e-mail with a picture attached of you getting topped off by a girl or a Prop 8 (whatever floats your boat).

Take her to your house late one night and have her get ready like ya'll bout to do something. Then when she's ready to do the do pull out another chickand get freaky with her in front of the other girl.

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

"What you been up to?
eyes.gif
"

"I been busy
grin.gif
"
it is awkward i've done that to someone and bumped into them at a club and was like "what's good?" then walked off
laugh.gif

then it happened to me and i was like
indifferent.gif
dated they friendnext....then they were like
indifferent.gif
. karma gotta love it

Back
Top Bottom