what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

I was in the er waiting room like 2 months ago and there was this large family sitting together obviously extremely concerned about a family member....a few softly crying.....and this dude sitting directly across from them...not eem 10 feet....was blasting "flicka da wrist" loud as hell on his phone and dancing :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-People who won't use the actual word when talking about something. Like if you're talking about a vagina in a non sexual/joking way, just call it your vagina, not your "ladyparts", "down there", etc. Or when you hear parents talking to little boys about their "peepee", "weewee", or "privates" when they're talking about the boys penis. Maybe because I have small children i hear it more often than average.

-People that stop or congregate in the middle of the sidewalk. It ain't called the sidestand, get your *** out of the way.

-People that smoke in confined spaces among non smokers and kids. And I'm a smoker

- People that like Future. I've heard some of his songs (the ones on the radio), but I still don't get it. Is he a rapper or singer? It's catchy, so I listen along, but it's the musical equivalent of McDonalds food.

People that answer questions that they dont know with irrelevant things they do know.

Its not working. I can still tell you dont know.

people who always gotta throw in some "do you know why ______" and state some common knowledge just to feel smart 

fat people that sit beside me in class and they take up all the space, keeps moving his fat *** arms into me

people that say out loud the answer every time prof asks a question but isn't expecting an answer. The prof can't hear you, shut the **** up

Dudes who save ambitionless/promiscuous women on the internet.

These smutbuckets have PayPal accounts set up and gift requests in exchange for nudes....and these lames actually fund them :smh: . How do you pay some broad you never met...for a picture?

I don't know what's worse the simp who pays or the washed females who think they have golden box worth money.

These smutbuckets have PayPal accounts set up and gift requests in exchange for nudes....and these lames actually fund them
mean.gif
. How do you pay some broad you never met...for a picture?

I don't know what's worse the simp who pays or the washed females who think they have golden box worth money.
Nothing wrong with spoiling a beautiful young woman. Women are the most perfect creatures on earth.

People who value animal life more than human life

People who only eat pepperoni pizza and think it's the best . Picky eaters in general .. Judged.

People who LOVE country music

These smutbuckets have PayPal accounts set up and gift requests in exchange for nudes....and these lames actually fund them
mean.gif
. How do you pay some broad you never met...for a picture?

Simps create balance in this world.

McDouble is clutch doe

Doe? Judged. Complete moron, IMO.

Anybody who talks/types like this, whether they're trying to be hip or not.. either way, low intelligence & more than likely very lazy.

Anyone who's favorite breed of dog is a pitbull.. Judged.

I personally don't dislike pits, but let's be honest, you could've picked 20 breeds that are better companions/pets.

I think those people are just followers of someone who told them how cool pits are/they've never had any experiences of their own.

Like someone who is a die-hard fan of a sports team, never been there and doesn't know anything about the team/city, but black and silver is so hard and fresh. Judged.

Anyone that says B. Dumb dumb dumb

Last edited:
People that say "I'm well" in a grammar snob kind of way when asked "how are you?"

I get it. It's grammatically correct to say "well" instead of "good" in response to that question. Go sit down trying to be proper on this one thing and not everything else you've done today.

Last edited:
People who say "katchup" and "ayggs".

Where tf are the A's in both of those original words of "ketchup" and "eggs".

Back
Top Bottom