what's one thing you love about your girl/man? *fixed. sorry ladies.

She doesn't mind COD
smokin.gif

she has my best interest at heart and has no problem keeping it 100 about EVERYTHING

i love everything about him...but random off the top of my head: I love that he plays with chowder in the mornings before he leaves for work because he knows it makes me happy.

She's half greek and half dominican. So she looks white, but speaks and cooks (and sexes) *hispanically*

Best of both worlds. Worst part is it almost never happened because I was too in love with being single I almost didn't give her a chance. To all those youngins, don't let the good ones go. Now we got a beautiful one month old daughter.

I also do really love her freckles and her butt. Can't name just one thing.

i jus love that we can laugh n joke all the time n never get tired of eachother

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

She supports me in all that I do whether she agrees with it or not. She keeps me grounded and helps me make the right decisions financially cause Lord knows I'd be up to my neck in feets

Add in that she's a great mother and mean in the kitchen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1Deep

She Comes Out Of Nowhere With The Stupidest, Most Random Stuff...

thats what i love about my girl....

what i love bout my girl is she makes me better...She makes me look at things from different perspective, and think things out..

I also love even though she comes off as a spoil snob, she is actually down to clean and cook.....

Originally Posted by Put em up

How we finish or know what each other thinking a lot. She truely is my right hand.

If sarcasm was in the cards for this one, then I see what you did there. If not, pay me no mind.

But one thing I love about my girl is how she supports me through it all. And that thing.

On to my other girl; I love how she makes me feel, her scent, and how she occasionally tucks me in at night. She's pricey nowadays though. I love you Miss Mary.
pimp.gif

J.Cole - Dreams
frown.gif

Her half sleeve is dope, though. Everytime I walk by Journeys I get weak. Just never speak.

One thing i love about my girl..? hmm?

Her Positive attitude. Im such a pessimist and my girl is the exact opposite and always tries to rub that off on me.
Her Beauty..seriously my girls a dime..nopics

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

She supports me in all that I do whether she agrees with it or not. She keeps me grounded and helps me make the right decisions financially cause Lord knows I'd be up to my neck in feets

Add in that she's a great mother and mean in the kitchen
pimp.gif
The older i get, the more i'm drawn to that type of connection.  It's like i'm surrounded, but alone.  I need a copilot, but i wonder if i'd be faithful. 

Originally Posted by DC Piper

dat mouf
This.

Also, she doesn't judge me for anything... She gives me great advice, I do the same back for her.

She'll smoke 3 joints with me then still somehow make it to the kitchen to make something to eat while I play MW2.

She doesn't mind that I'm 21 and play Pokemon ROMs
nerd.gif

Aquafina wet.

And she has red hair
pimp.gif

Oh and my daughter loves her too. That's the real standout thing about her.

She ain't no gold digger (she has job), she makes me laugh and shes on hell of a cook. what more can i ask for

Back
Top Bottom