whats happening to JB

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Don't know I just buy what I like, but I think he is involved somewhere down the line.

true true but im sure u like retros like 6 11 13 n stuff were not seeing to much of that. were getting 1s and team garbage, like for example the six rings are garbage and so were the 22 and both sold for 160 do they tthink we buy everything with a jumpman on it!
they do think that, but its only cuz we, consumers in general, do so it makes sense

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

smh.gif
Damn noob threads. There's one of these every hour in this Jordan Brand forum.

damn you must be an og then huh? When did you join NikeTalk?

Saw the Jordan 2009 today. TRASH!!! Looks so cheap!!! Even the manager of the store said that.

are you bored at home or something? you keep making useless threads....smh....

Do yall think he see's folks in the street wearin +*% with the jumpman and just shakes his head....or see's dollars

Jordan Brand is slowly dying and i really don't think MJ has anything to do with the decisions made by the brand maybe except for the signature shoes likethe air jordan 2009 but if he is pushing all this fusion crap and awful colorways then shame on him.

Who knows bruh! I don't think too many people would know, not even the folks here on NT that work at JB. But you do see him rocking a lot of the colorwaysthat most people including myself think are whack. So he in turn might not say yay or nay to all the models and colorways released , but best believe heendorses everything with his name on it even whack *** fusions. Like everybody's saying " if it makes him some money, why not. At least in hiseye's that is. My motto - Don't like - Don't buy!

It's a business, they are here to MAKE MONEY, not to make sneaker freaks happy, if they can cut cost, make more pairs, and make more money, whywouldn't they?

First off, I find it funny that people take the time to right a response only to @!%!# at someone about how many times they've seen a thread similar.There's a simple fix for those of you that gets bothered by things like that...don't click on it and ignore that it was ever there to begin with. Noone is forcing you to open it, hahaha. Second, I know JB is a business and in it to make a profit, but you'd think they want to live up to the name andproviding the best possible shoes to play basketball in. Cutting corners produces poor products with low quality standards and it's beginning to tarnishthe reputation of what used to be a premier basketball shoe company.

Back
Top Bottom