What's good with the hate for Boston?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

just in my experience anybody ive met from boston constantly felt the need to mention they were from Boston at any available moment annoying as hell

Truth, but could be said about alot cities.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Biggie62
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm from RI, and you never really heard *$*@ bout either New England team...esp since i was a kid....now all of a sudden people going ape *$*@ for the hometown favs.....sickens me[/color]
what? I'm from RI myself and growing up I remember there being plenty of Red Sox and Celtics fans, the Patriots on the other hand...

either way, Boston is alright... I rather live there than Providence to be honest.

Originally Posted by bmkten

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

just in my experience anybody ive met from boston constantly felt the need to mention they were from Boston at any available moment annoying as hell

Truth, but could be said about alot cities.

Like New York. Just look at this thread for proof.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I've lived in Boston for 9 years now and I've loved every second of it. It is a very diverse city

Uphams Corner: Cape Verdean mami's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jamaica Plain/Dorchester/Roslindale/Parts of South End: Dominican and Puerto Rican Mami's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Eastie: Salvadorian, Ecuadorian, Guatemalan, Mexican mamis
pimp.gif

Southie: Irish biddys

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

I stopped going to Boston Market and eating Lucky Charms after the 2008 Finals.

laugh.gif

Boston market has some good food too, haven't been there in years

Word..
Would have been nice to see him get the Anthony Peeler treatment again..

132689691.gif

laugh.gif

#@%$ boston though
sick.gif

People saying there were no fans before 2008? Really?
indifferent.gif
The Celtics culture is strong in Boston before they were winning. u ever see celtic pride
laugh.gif
growinup we didnt have money to go to the garden with the whole family and have a night out, but we loved the #@!@+% celtics. when the big 3 came along, rich pplfrom the suburbs buy up seats and bring the whole fam. If the browns won the super bowl, indians won the series, and cavs won the finals, every single game forevery single team would be packed and everyone from ohio would be all gassed up. how hard is it to understand?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i dont like Boston sport teams, mainly because of all of a sudden when they start winning Patriot and red sox fans out of no where.
Which happens with every winning city
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by himHOTdemNOT

YO PAULIE!!
pak tha cah in the back yad

FUGHETABOUTIT. Everybody is just so Salty when it comes to Boston. Just hatin that they are finally successful in every sport. never heard all this saltinesswhen New York had all this success

I don't know much about Boston, all I know is that I'm a life-long Celtic hater. I even like the players individually, which may not make sense,
but I've had a strong dislike for that team since Bird...It was all about Magic!

how did this thread turn into a hate-for-boston-sports thread?...... maybe it's cuz the only thing many of you know about boston outside of boston is itssports scene..... which is only a fraction of what else is offered here...

FYI.... not everyone follows sports here. most of my friends don't follow sports. people's lives in boston do not revolve around sports....stopstereotyping the city. it;s like me saying that the only thing people do in detroit is shoot each other.....

Because they beat the Lakers in the 2008 Finals. And I hate how they talk.

I juss peeped sumtin tho....

niketalk
(Wade187's avy)

X

eggplant-foamposite-on-ebay.jpg

=

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

how did this thread turn into a hate-for-boston-sports thread?...... maybe it's cuz the only thing many of you know about boston outside of boston is its sports scene..... which is only a fraction of what else is offered here...

FYI.... not everyone follows sports here. most of my friends don't follow sports. people's lives in boston do not revolve around sports....stop stereotyping the city. it;s like me saying that the only thing people do in detroit is shoot each other.....

laugh.gif
like i said....the hate starts with the sports- then it goes intostereo types...

YO PAULIE!!
pak tha cah in the back yad
case in point - you wont be hearing this in most parts of boston- you gotta go deep into southie or the boonies to hear these strong accents -again its like saying you hate NY because everybody talks like this broad

nanny-2.jpg

funny to see my CVs getting love in here tho despite all the hate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know a couple females that go to school with me from Boston, cool as hell. Def don't fit in with any of the stereotypes.

i hate Boston cuz..
1] Im from NY
2] They're accents are the worst ...hawt, I need to read NikeTalk's rules.
3] It is a racially divided city... this is not an absolute, but white folks in Boston really aint diggin nuckuhs out there
4] Celtics, Red Sox?! I never like either teams.. Red Sox were the last MLB team to hire a black player and still to this day the organization hires Latinosbut NO BLACKS

thats why I cant *** wit Boston

I'm from NY and I have no hate for Boston but that accent you dudes have is just ridiculous.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I'm from NY and I have no hate for Boston but that accent you dudes have is just ridiculous.
roll.gif

i hate boston sports foreal. but boston as a city i love. always have a good time out there.

Boston is like the d-bag capital of the universe. Why do you think Tom Brady and Kevin Jewkalis play for Boston teams. Not to mention Paul Pierce
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bkroc915

Boston is like the d-bag capital of the universe. Why do you think Tom Brady and Kevin Jewkalis play for Boston teams. Not to mention Paul Pierce
indifferent.gif
how do you leave out papelbon?

Boston sucks and will always be a second tier city..and this is someone who went to school in Springfield

Back
Top Bottom