What's good with the hate for Boston?

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Boston sucks..and their sports teams were one of the last to intergate with blacks..did you know the Boston Bruins had a black player before the Red Sox?
smh.gif
smh.gif

Celtics: first team to draft a black player, first team to start five black players, and first team to hire a black coach.....
indifferent.gif

lDontStepOnMyShoes wrote:

ps those accents dont help either
sick.gif

im born and raised in boston (617) and lemme tell u like three people in mass have that accent and they are mostly hs chicks. its overrated

I've been ghost lately, but I hadda come in and represent. Boston is great city and there's no other place like it.

Oh and this is the reason why most people, on here anyways, hate boston.

url

Because for all of this decade Boston has been the center of American sports. Hopefully with the '10's comes the end of that.

boston is a historically racist city. bottom line for me.

SMH for me wanting to live there when i was younger.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Papelbon.

All northeast states accents are annoying.

Nevertheless, Beantown i'll see you next June
smokin.gif

Maybe this October too.
pimp.gif

Just because your a Red Sox fan with a cap that is 4 years old doesn't mean you are apart of some faction ready to take over the world.

Lol @ the racist comments. Sure that WAS the case back in the day. It's pretty integrated now though.

So to sum it up most of you guys hate Boston because of the sports teams? Pretty lame answer imo.

nah, boston is racist in 2009.. it's not gonna change. it's a cool spot and definitely has some nice places and its ups and downs like all cities butlet's not try to sweep dirt under the rug.. boston is probably the most racist major city in the north.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

nah, boston is racist in 2009.. it's not gonna change. it's a cool spot and definitely has some nice places and its ups and downs like all cities but let's not try to sweep dirt under the rug.. boston is probably the most racist major city in the north.

im sayin...
my parents even got pissed when i told them i wanted to move to boston
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

Great schools, great hospitals, great sports, and just an overall nice place. People talk about Boston like it's some small city in New Hampshire
indifferent.gif
why do people on here think there are no black people in Boston? Also, why does everyone assume its soft? Go to Mattapan, Roxbury, hell even Hyde Park, and talk down on Boston like everyone here does, and you will get snuffed, just like in any other major city. Boston is no New York, but it's a nice city and a nice place to raise kids. Discuss.

I go to Boston College....and honestly Boston is wack...but the Cape Verdean Women out here are
pimp.gif
.....and clam chowder be banging too...

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Papelbon.

All northeast states accents are annoying.

Nevertheless, Beantown i'll see you next June
smokin.gif

Maybe this October too.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Hey, i'm taking this season a day at a time. Pipe dream though
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom