What's good with the hate for Boston?

Great schools, great hospitals, great sports, and just an overall nice place. People talk about Boston like it's some small city in New Hampshire
indifferent.gif
why dopeople on here think there are no black people in Boston? Also, why does everyone assume its soft? Go to Mattapan, Roxbury, hell even Hyde Park, and talk downon Boston like everyone here does, and you will get snuffed, just like in any other major city. Boston is no New York, but it's a nice city and a niceplace to raise kids. Discuss.

because that girl from Bad Girls Club... always saying "I'm from Boston" Q. Do you like fighting people A. "I'm from Boston" Q.What makes you a Bad Girl A. "I'm from Boston"

i dont like Boston sport teams, mainly because of all of a sudden when they start winning Patriot and red sox fans out of no where.

The people just seem smug as hell. Like the world revolves around the red sox, tom brady, and Brian Scalabrine.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i dont like Boston sport teams, mainly because of all of a sudden when they start winning Patriot and red sox fans out of no where.
QFT.

Patriots fans, maybe. But i remember being at Fenway way before 2004, and there was ALWAYS a good turnout. Back when Mo Vaughn and Nomar were tearing it up,who wouldn't want to see that? The Sox and the C's had a strong fanbase before the recent championships. Anyone that lives in Boston will vouch.

That sucks for people like me who was a Pats fan before the 2000s.

Boston is cool. My favorite team baseball team is the redsox, and no im not a fair weather fan, i saw my first baseball game at fenway.

I live in chicago too, so its kinda hard, everyone callin me a fair weather fan. oh well, %%!* em.

/rant

I like Boston...shot out Red Sox! Ppl go always have an opinion bout yo city homie. I get it all da time bout New Orleans... BUT nobdy go step to a NewOrleanian!!!
devil.gif

I guess it's because if you've been here there are a lot of "massholes" (dont ban me). If you encounter one well they will just ruin yourday.
Maybe the Boston accents and some of the jargon we say. For example, packie which means liquor store. I dont know how it's referred to liquor store but itis.

the tuck rule started my immense hate for any and everything boston and then 2008 came and Paula Peirce acted like he got stabbed on the court only to run out42 seconds later. On my part its pretty much just hatin for hates sake but oh well............*!%# Boston

ps those accents dont help either
sick.gif
Id rather listen to ellis lankster do his ABCs backwards

Boston sucks..and their sports teams were one of the last to intergate with blacks..did you know the Boston Bruins had a black player before the Red Sox?
smh.gif
smh.gif

I remember in middle school (I lived in mass back then) dudes were getting clowned extra hard if they ever came in with some patriots gear. Red Sox and Celticsalways got love though it's pretty crazy seeing as how they were such losers for so long. I remember you had to like the Celt's if you were from aroundhere when I was younger, like I didn't know one person that didn't. Dudes comparing Pierce to Kobe and Vince
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

Patriots fans, maybe. But i remember being at Fenway way before 2004, and there was ALWAYS a good turnout. Back when Mo Vaughn and Nomar were tearing it up, who wouldn't want to see that? The Sox and the C's had a strong fanbase before the recent championships. Anyone that lives in Boston will vouch.

would the fans chanting mvp for kobe at that lakers celtics game in boston back in early 2007 vouch as well?

I've been to boston a couples times to get shoes and my experience down there wasn't bad, I would go back again..

Back
Top Bottom