What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Mike- yea that's him. I know he has been going to USF to play with the guys there. Coach Walters said he was impressed by him I talked to him last week about it.

i think most of the people that were really looking for them found them already...like myself...but i am definitely surprised that they are still up so I may pick up a few more pairs just to have for the future

i think most of the people that were really looking for them found them already...like myself...but i am definitely surprised that they are still up so I may pick up a few more pairs just to have for the future

Originally Posted by austin066

maybe they just got smart and made more available this time

This............. they are tired of seeing people on ebay get the profit instead of them.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Speaking of Player issued stuff, all the NBA guys do wear different NBA socks, all the guys that I see when they come practice at my work have white ones with extra cushion and that part is grey. They are also a lot longer IMO, probably just because most of them have huge feet.

On to the elites though, one of my kids that works out with me made the high school team USA squad, and is at camp right now. I was on facetime with him and I could see all the stuff he got, and then I asked for a pic so I could show all of you guys some of the stuff he got. Hope you enjoy. Yes those are USA elites.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I've been wanting those white/navy 2k10's for the longest time now..
mad.gif

wore my pair for the second time today, great socks just really really really wish they made ankle ones.

these+kobe v's=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on the court

These are really good socks..i usually double up on socks while hoopin..but i dont have to with these.And my team mates here in Finland askin me where did i get them.If it wasnt for ma dukes and my brother back home..i would be able to get these.They do not sell these in Europe let alone on Nike´s website outside of America.Thats why i got 3 pair of the two OG colors wht n orange, black n orange, 3 pair of the royals and 3 of the black n white.So im good for the rest of the season and then some.
grin.gif

i know NDC has em on sale now, but i live in canada and they dont ship here.. so if anyones willing to sell 1 or 2 pairs of the black/white large crews, let me know !

idk what page this is on, i just know its not on the first so i thought i would bump it back up. i can't wait to rock my navy's and red's during this season with my usa kobe V's
pimp.gif

what's the website for NDC? and what does NDC stand for? I still want a few pair of these crews

After owning two pairs for a few months now I gotta say that these socks bring nothing to the table that two pairs of regular socks do not outside of the fact that these never slip/scrunch/slide down your leg.

Back
Top Bottom