What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Niketown Roosvelt Field has all cw including the new blk/wh and wh/blk just no hunter greens

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

quarters are the best
pimp.gif

anyone got an answer on the ankles? im getting mixed answer but never anything solid.

there r no ankle elite basketball socks......... lowest is hi-quarters..... that are sold to the public.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Niketown Roosvelt Field has all cw including the new blk/wh and wh/blk just no hunter greens

Did you see any white/black or other color quarters? Also do you know if the Ftl/HoH downstairs has any left? I was planning on going over there
when i got out of practice

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Did you see any white/black or other color quarters? Also do you know if the Ftl/HoH downstairs has any left? I was planning on going over there
when i got out of practice

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

NDC just re-upped on most colors. The new blk/wht and wht/blk are available!

Just copped wht/blk x 3
pimp.gif
You aint lyin man..I copped 3 pair of the wht/orange/grey and the royal/wht 2 weeks ago(before the wht/orange/grey were sold out). Now i copped 2 pair of the blk/wht and the red/wht.
glasses.gif

The red/wht crew with...

The royal blue/white with...

The wht/orange/grey with...

The blk/wht with...

And thats my ballin shoe line up for 2010-2011.

They say basketball...I'll post a pic later on b4 I go to the weight room...there's one on the way..

i got my first pairs today, and i have a quick question; do these socks shrink at all after the first wash? i wear a size 14 shoe and i got the xl's and they seem to be just a tiny bit too big.

Originally Posted by cowboybibby

has anyone tried to sell these in the buy/sell forum?

you should get some sales if you arent charging rape prices.

i bought 2 pairs off a member.

Anybody have any idea when NDC will get different colors in the quarters?...So far i have the navy/wht royal/wht crews and the blk/wht crews are on the way...the crews are cool and the socks themselves are great to ball in...just wanna see more colors in the quarters...really wanna get some quarters just not the colors they have on the site

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

has anyone tried to sell these in the buy/sell forum?

you should get some sales if you arent charging rape prices.

i bought 2 pairs off a member.

how much?
i bought them for $15 a pair, a lil bit more than i wanted to pay but ehh

The elite no shows are indeed Running socks...but its weird cuz they look n feel exactly like the basketball socks...

Well of anyone else needs info PM me..

Back
Top Bottom