What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Originally Posted by jmizzo

they are impossible to find in size L in the quarters...

i have a bunch of pairs in a size L in the quarters a lot of colors too...sawgrass mills just had a bunch of white/purple quarters last week in a L for 5 bucks
i haven't seen the white purple elite socks....

now you have
wink.gif
thanks

Mine just came from NDC yesterday to my bro´s place. Got the white/orange and the royal blue/white colors. Of couse he will ship em to me as a gift without the price tags. Cuz over here..nobody got em at all..they dont even sell them..so this bball season dudes are gonna hate.

I personally have only seen the mediums on ebay.

Anybody know if NT Miami got the white/black and black/white yet?

just bought 4 pairs from nike.com, 2 royal, 2 red. you guys made them sound so legit i had to try them! does anybody know how often they restock? i NEED those black/white ones

could yall do a legit check on some usa basketball socks if i post pics?

i wanna sell em cuz theyre taller than i thought theyd b but i dont' wanna post fakes in case they are...

Originally Posted by DuBBeeOne1

Serramonte HoH has white/grey, black/grey, navy, and royal crews.

Pics of said black/greys?
nerd.gif
 And i need both blk/white combos  in my life for this season ASAP..Checkin the spots in the a.m.

nerd.gif
 And i need both blk/white combos  in my life for this season ASAP..Checkin the spots in the a.m.

Niketown Portland has every color crewneck stocked in a size Large.
They also got in the new White/Blacks and Black/Whites and only those two in XLs.

I went a little crazy copping one of each ha.

HoH LA gets a shipment every couple of weeks, but never know what is in the shipment. They still have both black and white in 6-8 quarter and crew in 12-15. They also have navy in a 12-15 crew, but only a pair or two left.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

nerd.gif
 And i need both blk/white combos  in my life for this season ASAP..Checkin the spots in the a.

I meant to say black with the grey stripes. They are normal black ones with the orange heel. Sorry for the confusion.

speaking of grey............. i REALLY hope the drop some cool grey/white elites.... it would be deadly with some CG XI's

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

nerd.gif
 And i need both blk/white combos  in my life for this season ASAP..Checkin the spots in the a.

I meant to say black with the grey stripes. They are normal black ones with the orange heel. Sorry for the confusion.
No doubt, its cool
After seeing that shipment of white blacks i need them things in my life
pimp.gif

quarters are the best
pimp.gif

anyone got an answer on the ankles? im getting mixed answer but never anything solid.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

NDC just re-upped on most colors. The new blk/wht and wht/blk are available!

Just copped wht/blk x 3
pimp.gif

saw this as well...surprised that the other colors are still up there and available as well...looks like I'll finally be able to get some seeing as how we have none in Hawaii...thanks for the update on NDC's stocl

Back
Top Bottom