What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

yeeea buddy just ordered 12 pair fro NTLV!!
how many more pairs you need man?
laugh.gif

are people going crazy over the elite socks with shock absorption or arch support?
last time i went to my FTL i saw tons of them

are people going crazy over the elite socks with shock absorption or arch support?
last time i went to my FTL i saw tons of them

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Heads up, NDC has restocked the large crews. White, Navy, Royal, Red, Black

Your welcome

I know they sold out of every color besides red yesterday, but all 4 colors are back in stock on NDC.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Originally Posted by jmizzo

they are impossible to find in size L in the quarters...

i have a bunch of pairs in a size L in the quarters a lot of colors too...sawgrass mills just had a bunch of white/purple quarters last week in a L for 5 bucks
i haven't seen the white purple elite socks....

Just an update....

NT Boston has less than 10 pairs of each color left. The girl there told me somebody did a phone order worth about $ 400.  I am sure somebody here picked them up. And for those looking in the store they are locked up in a glass case on the second floor so no shoplifting

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Geeez 12 pairs?

Soog23..pic aint workin for me.

Wonder when LA will drop em.
Oh, well it was just a gif of a dude clapping. How come my avy won't work? It shows on my profile page though.

I was able to get the black/white and white/orange from NTLA today. Not sure if there are any left.

Originally Posted by DuBBeeOne1

Yo Bay Area heads, any elite socks at the Serramonte HoH?

idk about hoh, but thet had the wht/blk, blk/wht, red, royal, and navy @ ntsf last night....

I found one place in the burbs of Chicago... its a gym I hoop at called joy of the game... they have all colors

i ordered a pair of the navy and a pair of the royals off ndc last night... its about time they put them back up on there

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Originally Posted by DuBBeeOne1

Yo Bay Area heads, any elite socks at the Serramonte HoH?

idk about hoh, but thet had the wht/blk, blk/wht, red, royal, and navy @ ntsf last night....

the crews?
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]yessir!  the crew socks...[/color]

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

they are impossible to find in size L in the quarters...

i have a bunch of pairs in a size L in the quarters a lot of colors too...sawgrass mills just had a bunch of white/purple quarters last week in a L for 5 bucks
i haven't seen the white purple elite socks....

now you have
wink.gif

This was as of today at the Denver Niketown. All crews. White/navy, white/blue, white/red, white/black, black/white...go ham....

szycky.jpg

copped the last pairs of crews in sz L in black/white and white/black. all they have is 12-15 in those colors.

Back
Top Bottom