What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by ehh

After owning two pairs for a few months now I gotta say that these socks bring nothing to the table that two pairs of regular socks do not outside of the fact that these never slip/scrunch/slide down your leg.

Well what did you expect tho? Did you expect to jump higher and have a better j?

Feeling like double socks and eliminating slip/scrunch/slide down AND blisters is already a good enough reason to buy these. Not to mention they look dope and different from regular crew socks.

I have like 7 pairs of these, cant complain at all.

A noticeable difference in some way, shape or form is what I was expecting.  For $12 there better be something I notice performance-wise.  When I pay more for an expensive basketball sneaker I expect it to perform better than a $50 sneaker.  Same applies here.  
As I have always said though these are GREAT for outdoor balling - the extra cushioning does come in handy when playing on the unforgiving concrete.  Indoors though, I notice absolutely no difference.  So I will pick up one pair of the white/blk for outdoor purposes but indoors it does not matter.

My little collection. They're about as good as socks get I guess. I still wear my nba ones though..

25tgck8.jpg

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by ehh

After owning two pairs for a few months now I gotta say that these socks bring nothing to the table that two pairs of regular socks do not outside of the fact that these never slip/scrunch/slide down your leg.

Well what did you expect tho? Did you expect to jump higher and have a better j?

Feeling like double socks and eliminating slip/scrunch/slide down AND blisters is already a good enough reason to buy these. Not to mention they look dope and different from regular crew socks.

QFT
2 pairs of nike dri fit socks cost $10 total, beings that 3=$15. they don't make regular nike crew dri fits in red, navy, royal blue so why not pay the extra 2 dollars for the color or even the baller *** stripe in the back?

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by ehh

Well said. The difference in the construction of these socks and regular Dri-Fit socks is enough for me.

regular dri-fit socks are good, but elites are a notch better, i cant wait til my rehab is done so i can start ballin in them.

Had a huge return at my store by some guy who bought it for his team.

I guess a quite a few of them didn't show up or something and he just returned them.

I was able to cop 2 black and 2 white at $6.99 each. Geez these socks are the most comfortable socks I've ever put on.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
67 pages on some socks?... i aint gonna front... i love these socks i have like 15 pairs.... the no show elite running socks are the best, i bought them a size smaller and they have never slid under my foot...
i have these but in black...
2ur6b.jpg

Just swung by my local Champs. Guy sees my red elites on and poins out they have the black/whitesAnd white/blacks. Then another employee is unloading boxes and picks out forest green/whites andWhite/carolina blues. Both crews. X2 insta-cop. Had no clue I would find those. Had been waiting forGreens forever. Pics to follow if anyone wants em. Check out your local Champs!

These are good. After having sore feet in playing the Zoom Low Gos with a pair of ankle socks (Not Nike), this one saved me from that.

swooped them this past weekend too. 5 green/white. 2 blk/white. 1 white/baby blue but not from champs

c9c366ab4b36c3bdd724f940b3f8a7360ab66383.pjpg
sorry for the delay.  Crappy pics, but stoked to put these on with some Packers Gear this weekend!  Enjoy, and hopefully people start seeing these and even more colors pop up in their cities/spots.

Back
Top Bottom