Whatever Marilyn Manson was accused of...

Funny how openly racist some popular bands were back in the day. Axl "One in a Million" Rose and Phil "white power" Anselmo come to mind right away. Seemed like a lot people barely batted and eye towards it.

I just wonder if Manson will off himself if he knows he's going to jail for the rest of his life. I'm currently 50/50 on those odds.

sddefault.jpg

Watched part 1 of the doc on HBO last night. Yeah dude was/is a POS. Acting all hard backstage at his concerts, the Nazi stuff shoved right in everyone's face, grooming Evan Rachel Wood and eventually torturing and raping here. How it went unchecked all these years because he's a "superstar" SMH.

Watched part 1 of the doc on HBO last night. Yeah dude was/is a POS. Acting all hard backstage at his concerts, the Nazi stuff shoved right in everyone's face, grooming Evan Rachel Wood and eventually torturing and raping here. How it went unchecked all these years because he's a "superstar" SMH.

How many pieces of sh do you have to surround yourself with where they see stuff like this and do nothing about it? :smh:

How many pieces of sh do you have to surround yourself with where they see stuff like this and do nothing about it? :smh:

Just a bunch of yes men. Happens all the time in entertainment and sports. People afraid of burning that bridge if they do the right thing.

I have no doubt that this documentary is necessary, but after Evan Rachael Wood's comments about Kobe (after his death) I don't think this documentary will get the traction is deserves. People already look at her in a negative light.

I have no doubt that this documentary is necessary, but after Evan Rachael Wood's comments about Kobe (after his death) I don't think this documentary will get the traction is deserves. People already look at her in a negative light.

She comes off a little narcissistic in the documentary TBH. It's an important story to tell cause f*** MM, but the first half of part 1 just seemed like a vehicle to talk about her life and career.

The documentary is most definitely necessary cause I didn't know ANYTHING about this. That's the purpose of documentaries. Exposure.

I didn't even know about the Kobe stuff. Kobe fans and rape enablers are only a tiny segment of people who would potentially watch the show. You're giving it too much credit. :lol:

Last edited:
She comes off a little narcissistic in the documentary TBH. It's an important story to tell cause f*** MM, but the first half of part 1 just seemed like a vehicle to talk about her life and career.

Her life and career actually puts certain things in context. Directors do this all the time it isn't unique to her. Can't just directly jump into the rape and torture. :lol:

Her life and career actually puts certain things in context. Directors do this all the time it isn't unique to her. Can't just directly jump into the rape and torture. :lol:

Not what I'm saying at all. I understand how documentaries work :lol:

She just comes off to me as a little overly self-important.

Not what I'm saying at all. I understand how documentaries work :lol:

She just comes off to me as a little overly self-important.

I didn't get that impression. I didn't know much about her before the documentary, I found her evolution as an actress intriguing. To each its own I guess.

I had never even heard of that one movie she did that seemed to gain a lot of critic appraise. Thirteen or whatever.

I've learned it doesn't take much for women to come off as pompous to men. I didn't get that impression at all.

for a second, I thought Ted Cruz was giving goth make up a try :lol:

Some people don't look good without facial hair. He needs to grow a beard to hide that chin ASAP if he can. :lol:

I think a lot of the makeup he wears is to distract from how ugly his regular face is. :rofl:

I want to smash some hot *** goth chicks so bad but I know they’re just trying to lure a horny MFer for a ritual sacrifice!
Goth chicks are wild man.
Went to this goth club in Hollywood and they get down.
Couple a homies and myself looking all modern and fresh and everyone in boots, black makeup, all black:rofl:
Person at the door like, you know this is a goth club right :lol:

Glad I wasn't the only one :lol:

And that doesn't take away from her experience at all, it was just an observation I had.
True but I saw what type of person she is when Kobe Bryant passed and her reaction was to basically say "another rapist has died". Tweeted that like within 2 or 3 days of his unexpected passing.

Truth of the matter is she got duped and tricked as a teen and is now pretty bitter. Understandable but it aint a good look.

True but I saw what type of person she is when Kobe Bryant passed and her reaction was to basically say "another rapist has died". Tweeted that like within 2 or 3 days of his unexpected passing.

Truth of the matter is she got duped and tricked as a teen and is now pretty bitter. Understandable but it aint a good look.

I think she probably made a brash PTSD influenced post based on her experience against someone else who was accused of rape. It's messed up but I get it.

I've learned it doesn't take much for women to come off as pompous to men. I didn't get that impression at all.
Its a short list for me.

Evan Rachel Wood
Robin Givens
Stacey Dash

Pompous is not a common or frequent label thrown at women in my experience and especially with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom