Whatever Marilyn Manson was accused of...

Stopped being into Manson a little after Holywood/Golden Age. Checked out some of his newer stuff last year. He was still putting out good music.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's found guilty on all charges.

Surprised nobody tried to cancel him over frequent n-word usage back in the day, or did they?

Last edited:
Good. If the allegations are proven true, I hope he is punished to the fullest extent of the law.
stanley-the-office.gif

that's how trevor moore died...

this is a joke btw, that's not how he died.

But anyways I listen to metal all the time and but never was a MM fan. some good songs but he was the leader of the next generation following Alice Cooper, KISS of shock rock and theatrics during a show.

Music is bland to me, not heavy or technical enough for me. But yes MM didn't get that far NOT being creepy or weird

Stopped being into Manson a little after Holywood/Golden Age. Checked out some of his newer stuff last year. He was still putting out good music.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's found guilty on all charges.

Surprised nobody tried to cancel him over frequent n-word usage back in the day, or did they?

I for one was not aware of the racism and antisemitism. That's another thing that got thoroughly exposed on the show. Wood said they tried to get her to participate in the racism and she was like chill. :lol:

I for one was not aware of the racism and antisemitism. That's another thing that got thoroughly exposed on the show. Wood said they tried to get her to participate in the racism and she was like chill. :lol:
Then you mustve never paid attentions to the visuals of his videos.

Then you mustve never paid attentions to the visuals of his videos.

The nazi-ish stuff was always in his videos but it was vague. I don't remember him wearing shirts thst said "n*gger lover" in any of his videos. I also haven't watched any Manson videos since high school.

modern nazi symbols??
LIterally was from the 1930s.

The Sturmabteilung (or SA) symbol is the emblem of Hitler's brownshirted stormtroopers (Sturmabteilung or "storm units" in German). The Sturmabteilung were paramilitary formations used by Hitler to intimidate political opponents and Jews before and after his rise to power in Germany. It declined after 1934 when its leaders were murdered at Hitler's orders and was largely supplanted by the SS.

Either way, these imagery werent meant for you. They were meant for the neo nazi wannabes out there.

modern nazi symbols??
LIterally was from the 1930s.

The Sturmabteilung (or SA) symbol is the emblem of Hitler's brownshirted stormtroopers (Sturmabteilung or "storm units" in German). The Sturmabteilung were paramilitary formations used by Hitler to intimidate political opponents and Jews before and after his rise to power in Germany. It declined after 1934 when its leaders were murdered at Hitler's orders and was largely supplanted by the SS.

Either way, these imagery werent meant for you. They were meant for the neo nazi wannabes out there.

Yea aside from the swastika I wasn't up on other nazi symbols what do you want me to say. :lol:

Sport a Marilyn Manson t-shirt when I die and go to heaven
Smoke a beady, scrape my lungs, smoke the resin

That isn't a swastika. I'm not up on the more modern nazi symbols I'm sorry.

I mean slipknot is very liberal and anti racist and they have a lot of symbolism and stylistic features that can be considered "nazi" if you reach hard enough. :rofl:word to the psychosocial video.
You’re right it’s not a swastika. It’s a variation of the SS bolts of the nazi gestapo. It’s all neo nazism that was very popular and in your face in the 90s during the popularity of bands like that.

Back
Top Bottom