Whatever Marilyn Manson was accused of...

funny that kanye rants bout pete davidson, while he literally hanging out with a rapist.

Real fast post but if I recall correctly and the end of one of his albums had an audio clip of a documentary he made called sicko (I think it was). Which details an obsessive fan that followed Manson on a tour. She was underage too. Straight grouper. The audio is of an bdsm type of occurrence of her. Almost snuff type of film.

Remember it was just audio clip the actual video sussposedly never surfaced but he did show it to celebrity Andy **** at the time. I’m sure there’s a youtube video with more detail on it

I think it's surprising. Those Gothic people are strange but they are harmless for the most part.

Most goth folks aren't superstar artists though.

When you factor in having that kind of power over people then it's not all that surprising.

He aint the only one either. Rock stars been doing creepy **** to women from day.

Most goth folks aren't superstar artists though.

When you factor in having that kind of power over people then it's not all that surprising.

He aint the only one either. Rock stars been doing creepy **** to women from day.

Ok so it's the superstar and power aspect that makes him dangerous. I guess I'll buy that. Men with power are dangerous.

Rap/rnb artists, billionaires and actors also do creepy **** to women. Look at Rkelly. He wasn't putting on make up and singing about how Jesus christ sucks D.

I feel like NT is too hip-hop oriented to understand what is "normal" in the rock culture...

Most rappers are Christian, while most rockers are either Pagan or straight up atheist.

Hip hop culture celebrates materialism and status sympbles, where as Rock is more oriented to self deprivation and near death experiences, inflicting pain on oneself rather than pursuing pleasure.

Fans look at the 27 club (Cobain, Nowell, Winehouse) with admiration and awe. It's actually considered a "rite of passage" to use drugs that involve needles.

I feel like NT is too hip-hop oriented to understand what is "normal" in the rock culture...

Most rappers are Christian, while most rockers are either Pagan or straight up atheist.

Hip hop culture celebrates materialism and status sympbles, where as Rock is more oriented to self deprivation and near death experiences, inflicting pain on oneself rather than pursuing pleasure.

Fans look at the 27 club (Cobain, Nowell, Winehouse) with admiration and awe. It's actually considered a "rite of passage" to use drugs that involve needles.

Yea im like what? This is not normal behavior in rock culture. :rofl:

There are too many subcultures of what's considered "rock". I wouldn't even say most rock artists are atheists or pagan. That's more of a thing in metal. Christian rock exists and flourishes.

I guess I've always looked at things differently. I always felt like an artist's music gives you a glimpse into how they really think and behave. That's why I'm never surprised surrounding most scandals that involve artists. They've been putting it in our face for years but people look at it as "just music". It's common sense to me. Imagine the stuff that's not brought to light.

Reminds me of the women that date thugs and they are surprised that he treats her bad and is a deadbeat dad. What did you expect? It was obvious from the jump.

I guess I've always looked at things differently. I always felt like an artist's music gives you a glimpse into how they really think and behave. That's why I'm never surprised surrounding most scandals that involve artists. They've been putting it in our face for years but people look at it as "just music". It's common sense to me. Imagine the stuff that's not brought to light.

Reminds me of the women that date thugs and they are surprised that he treats her bad and is a deadbeat dad. What did you expect? It was obvious from the jump.

Lol if I looked at music this way half the artists I listen to should be in jail RIGHT NOW word to Gorgasm and Cannibal Corpse.

Last edited:
Saying you hate cancel culture, but not investigating why he's being "canceled" is nasty behavior

Some people deserve to be canceled, much less jail

No such thing as cancel culture. There's always enough of a following of evil horrible human beings in this country to continue supporting these people. Cancel culture is just a cry for normalization of these behaviors. But no one is "cancelling" it.

Have any of his accusers filed a police report/pressed charges?

There’s an entire system in place to deal with these types of accusations

Have any of his accusers filed a police report/pressed charges?

There’s an entire system in place to deal with these types of accusations

Watch the documentary. There was statute of limitation battle that went all the way to the higher courts. They weren't just talking and doing nothing about it. :lol: :smh:

There is also a system in place that makes it more difficult for women to achieve any semblance of justice. I wouldn't expect certain type of men to understand it tho. Carry on.

Last edited:
Watch the documentary. There was statute of limitation battle that went all the way to the higher courts. They weren't just talking and doing nothing about it. :lol: :smh:

There is also a system in place that makes it more difficult for women to achieve any semblance of justice. I wouldn't expect certain type of men to understand it tho. Carry on.

I haven’t watched the documentary. But a statute of limitations battle suggests that the criminal accusations were made a significant time after the alleged offenses.

What system do you prefer for dealing with serious accusations?

I haven’t watched the documentary. But a statute of limitations battle suggests that the criminal accusations were made a significant time after the alleged offenses.

What system do you prefer for dealing with serious accusations?

Yea and that battle was just about that. There are a lot of reasons why women do not seek justice in a "timely" manner as determined by mostly men. A good thing came out of this. The phoenix act was passed extending the statute of limitations.

The idea of statute of limitations itself is problematic. Just cause you take a long time to accuse someone doesn't mean the crime wasn't committed. A lot of children are molested and take decades to come forward.

Last edited:
Yea and that battle was just about that. There are a lot of reasons why women do not seek justice in a "timely" manne
r as determined by mostly men. A good thing came out of this. The phoenix act was passed extending the statute of limitations.

The idea of statute of limitations itself is problematic. Just cause you take a long time to accuse someone doesn't mean the crime wasn't committed. A lot of children are molested and take decades to come forward.

Just because you accuse someone of a crime doesn’t mean a crime was committed. In fact, folks are presumed innocent (in the US at least).

One of the main purposes of a statute of limitations is to ensure that the evidence doesn’t become stale, unclear, or indiscernible. Memories fade and/or become inaccurate. And witnesses could die in the interim. That’s why diligently pursuing crimes is important. Not to mention failing to timely report could result in more victims.

I generally agree that there are tons of reasons that people (both women and men) choose not to report right away. This is especially true as it relates to crimes against children. I just don’t know of a better alternative to a system that presumes the accused innocent until proven guilty.

Just because you accuse someone of a crime doesn’t mean a crime was committed. In fact, folks are presumed innocent (in the US at least).

One of the main purposes of a statute of limitations is to ensure that the evidence doesn’t become stale, unclear, or indiscernible. Memories fade and/or become inaccurate. And witnesses could die in the interim. That’s why diligently pursuing crimes is important. Not to mention failing to timely report could result in more victims.

I generally agree that there are tons of reasons that people (both women and men) choose not to report right away. This is especially true as it relates to crimes against children. I just don’t know of a better alternative to a system that presumes the accused innocent until proven guilty.

I never said anyone was guilty before proven guilty but when the evidence is there...a "statute of limitation" should not prevent a piece of **** like Cosby or Manson from facing justice.

Lol@ evidence becoming "stale". We learn history of atrocities committed centuries ago. By that logic we should just throw those out?

Innocent men have also been exonerated by evidence from decades ago. Should we just keep people locked up indefinitely in spite of evidence dug up from the past? :lol:

If you watch the doc and still think MM is innocent then :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom