What y'all making/bringing to work for lunch? Vol. $100/week since Jan 1

High maintenance dudes in here b

I knew someone who refused to meal prep because he thinks microwaving food is gross. Then he wonders why he's still tiny :rolleyes

Last edited:
I don’t like 4-5 day old microwaved food either but it is a chore to cook food the night before all the time. Rice bowls, salads, and pasta dishes are my go-to’s.

Skip lunch bro. Dont need it. I rarely eat lunch at work.

Microwaved food is so disgusting

tenor.gif

I'm moving in a week. The beauty of living close my office means I will get home way earlier than I do now, so even if I cook the night before, I'll have "fresher" meals than if I strictly prepped on Sunday's.

Somewhat related; there's a dude in my office who eats pretty much nothing but cheeseburgers and fried stuff from the local spot like, 2-3 days a week. I know dude plays a lot of ball and keeps in shape, but that **** does a number on your arteries. Anyway, last week I overheard him giving a co-worker a lecture about eating healthy, GMO's, etc. the whole nine.

Gotta love people man lol

If y’all dont know how to cook yeah that shiet ain’t gonna taste that good after two days.

Cook better people

Is anyone a member of MealPal? Thinking about signing up once they offer up the 3.99/meal discount again.

High maintenance dudes in here b

I knew someone who refused to meal prep because he thinks microwaving food is gross. Then he wonders why he's still tiny :rolleyes

I knew someone that refused to eat leftovers cuz they have to have a fresh meal everytime. Said wtf are you a prince or something?

i like whole foods but they're expensive.. not many trader joe's by me i wish their was because they have awesome stuff...that cookie butter :tongue:

Don't have an issue re-heating food. Only when it comes to steak. You do not use a microwave to re-heat a steak.

My lunches tend to be leftovers from last night's dinner.

Don't have an issue re-heating food. Only when it comes to steak. You do not use a microwave to re-heat a steak.

My lunches tend to be leftovers from last night's dinner.

For steak, if there’s no oven to reheat it i’d probably just hold it above a lighter and warm it that way.

Thinking about buying one of those small blenders and leaving it in the locker, but idk about making that noise in the break room.

Putting leftovers in the fridge and then reheating is gross..def freeze all of ur meals

It's usually breakfast for me when it comes to spending, been cuttin back on that though and buyin breakfast sandwiches to take in the morning. Going to start prepping them again at home though, save a lot of money that way. Wife and I always cook extra food for dinner and pack our lunches before we eat dinner.

I used to spend about 120-150/week at work. Recently started cooking my own meals. Simple stuff like steak and eggs with spinach or spam and eggs with rice. I am slowly building my repertoire of things I can cook for myself.

Back
Top Bottom