What Would You Do If This Happened To You Vol. Unfortunate Pair Of DMP 11's

damn, that sucks...sad part is he probably couldn't even do anything about it back then, unless he checks it right there in the store.

first off i would just like to say that I would be pissed if that happened to me....sorry about that man....just to clarify the concords are the ones coming out this holiday on dec 23rd....the ones that you got are the gold xi....hope you find your right shoes....

first off i would just like to say that I would be pissed if that happened to me....sorry about that man....just to clarify the concords are the ones coming out this holiday on dec 23rd....the ones that you got are the gold xi....hope you find your right shoes....

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I'm surprised no one came through on any sneaker forum to my knowledge and complained about 2 right shoes. Unless JB brand really #$%$#* up producing 2 left shoes and packaging them in that way. Either way.. horrible luck

I'm surprised no one came through on any sneaker forum to my knowledge and complained about 2 right shoes. Unless JB brand really #$%$#* up producing 2 left shoes and packaging them in that way. Either way.. horrible luck

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

I'm surprised no one came through on any sneaker forum to my knowledge and complained about 2 right shoes. Unless JB brand really #$$$$% up producing 2 left shoes and packaging them in that way. Either way.. horrible luck

Yea word, that might have been it. Someone on here would have remembered a post about someone complaining about two right feet 11's.

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

I'm surprised no one came through on any sneaker forum to my knowledge and complained about 2 right shoes. Unless JB brand really #$$$$% up producing 2 left shoes and packaging them in that way. Either way.. horrible luck

Yea word, that might have been it. Someone on here would have remembered a post about someone complaining about two right feet 11's.

Originally Posted by Hugo

my cousin had a ds pair and his pitbull bit one. so my cousin wore them with jeans only lol. ouch
2a4soht.jpg
that made me laugh
but dude video is NUCKING FUTZ his fault though

Originally Posted by Hugo

my cousin had a ds pair and his pitbull bit one. so my cousin wore them with jeans only lol. ouch
2a4soht.jpg
that made me laugh
but dude video is NUCKING FUTZ his fault though

That almost happened to me with the Space Jams when I bought 'em for my little nephew. I checked the box though as everyone should!

That almost happened to me with the Space Jams when I bought 'em for my little nephew. I checked the box though as everyone should!

Back
Top Bottom