!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Ye
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Some of ya'll ALREADY deleted his music?
roll.gif

This is MTV, %@%* is probably staged... Everyone is now watching the whole show cause of this.. They won..
NAH MAN F THAT. KANYE IS A FOOL FOR THAT. I"M NEVER LISTENING TO HIM EVEERR AGAINNN
mad.gif

Who's lighting all kanye's albums on fire? i'm bout to do that and put it on youtube
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is it that serious?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
who gives a crap though, really? do you really care that much? dudes getting heated and deleting music. I'm glad ya'll tryna take the award for softness, but charmin been doing it the best since forever.
Word.
laugh.gif
Deleting music and burning albums, really?

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Some of ya'll ALREADY deleted his music?
roll.gif

This is MTV, %@%* is probably staged... Everyone is now watching the whole show cause of this.. They won..
NAH MAN F THAT. KANYE IS A FOOL FOR THAT. I"M NEVER LISTENING TO HIM EVEERR AGAINNN
mad.gif

Who's lighting all kanye's albums on fire? i'm bout to do that and put it on youtube
Taylor, is that YOU?

I'm sorry, but Kanye is a complete joke after that. I didn't even see which video Beyonce was up for, but to say it was one of the best videos of alltime is asinine, none of her videos this year have been great or even groundbreaking in anything. I didn't even watch the Single Ladies video untilTimberlake did a parody of it on SNL.

In reality he should have stood up for Rihanna last year when Brittney Spears one every award of the Disturbia video for walking around a stripper pole.Instead he didn't say a damn thing he is just kissing Jay Z's +#!. There is no reason to disrespect another artist, especially one that writes theirown music and reaches out their fans as much as Taylor Swift.

Kanye is extra lame
laugh.gif

Dude playing Captain for somebody who doesn't care to be saved. You swear Beyonce cares whether or not she won an MTV VMA award.
laugh.gif

MTV don't even play videos anymore.

Everyone saying "Im a delete all my the music i have of kanye" seriously u guys arent and if u do once he makes another new song yall gonna hop onhis sack like normal.

To all the lames getting rid of their Kanye stuff, send me a pair of Yeezy's since you're too ashamed to own a pair.

I wasn't kidding yall. +#%% KANYEE
frown.gif
frown.gif

Niketalkers are so damn lame sometimes, I swears it. Useless posts and trying to hard for lulz, makes reading through threads hard sometimes.

After watching the vid again, i'm sure it was staged, no doubt about it.

just because the em and bruno thing was staged doesn't mean this was.

taylor swift genuinely looked surprised and discouraged.

Why would it be staged?
laugh.gif
so kanye can lose fans and give Taylor swift publicity? So he can lose fans but get the VMA's more ratings? Or so he can justshow how many nuthuggers he really has?

could have been staged. leaked winners list=back to the drawing board for MTV. Who better than kanye, notorious for his award show rants, to throw a wrench ina rather predictable show. And can silence the critics with an undeniable hit record. I mean he's done it on multiple occasions before.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Everyone saying "Im a delete all my the music i have of kanye" seriously u guys arent and if u do once he makes another new song yall gonna hop on his sack like normal.

Some idiot is gonna see that everyone is "deleting all his songs" and is gonna do and start crying tomorrow morning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

just because the em and bruno thing was staged doesn't mean this was.

taylor swift genuinely looked surprised and discouraged.
this.

but on another note...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom