What streetwear company was bigger than Ecko in its prime?

I really don't remember Ecko being much bigger than Rocawear out here. 

LRG in its prime trumped them all though. 

I imagine things were probably different depending on what part of the country you were in. 
Ecko was just as big if you count the G-Unit stuff
Nah G Unit was never really on like that in the Bay was it? I remember it being hot for a minute but LRG did to it what it did to every other brand. 

LRG made entire floor sections at Macy's obsolete circa 2004. 

I imagine things were probably different depending on what part of the country you were in. 

Nah G Unit was never really on like that in the Bay was it? I remember it being hot for a minute but LRG did to it what it did to every other brand. 

Ohh I thought you were comparing Ecko and Rocawear, but i'd say they were the same in popularity at their peaks. Looking back now, all that **** was wack. :lol:. Can't believe Ben Baller made kids believe the Dead Serious and Jason Hoodies were hot.

Last edited:
Echo (note the spelling) > any other urban street brand.

A lot of y'all don't remember the days when you could only find certain brands t certain stores/markets

I remember the mix tape you would get with any echo purchase, circa 96/97ish

I remember gettin my first Ecko hoodie...that thing was niiiiice.

I rock Marc Eckos Cut n Sew line a little now.....that line has some nice stuff

not to mention cross colors, Maurice Malone, Get Used, Damage, Paco, Streets of Hard Knocks, Helly Hansen, DaDA, JNCO, Pelle Pelle, PePe Jeans,

Ohh I thought you were comparing Ecko and Rocawear, but i'd say they were the same in popularity at their peaks. Looking back now, all that **** was wack. :lol:. Can't believe Ben Baller made kids believe the Dead Serious and Jason Hoodies were hot.

Ben had to be laughing at nt getting hyped over those ugly hoodies. The hoodie thread was getting updated everyday with people talking about which colors they were getting. Those blood money hoodies made by another company were worse though. Glad I didn't buy stuff during that era of all over print hoodies.

Lets not forget about how every poor kid who thought he was tough stayed State Property down for a solid two years from 03-04.

Ecko was wack tho
indifferent.gif
buggin...

from their OG graffiti line from da mid 90's to their fleece hoodies in da winter, to their infamous marvel collab...they was POPPIN.

hell have you forgotten that because of da empire that ecko became he created this little known magazine...?

ecko got ALOT of sons out here and not enough formula or wet wipes.

Echo (note the spelling) > any other urban street brand.

A lot of y'all don't remember the days when you could only find certain brands t certain stores/markets

I remember the mix tape you would get with any echo purchase, circa 96/97ish

Us old heads out here showin' our age! I see you fam!

Man i remember ecko made this damn punisher jacket, it looked like a black military jacket but it had a big white skull on the front and u could unzip the sleeves off so it looked like a bullet proof vest 8)
Dat ish was hard as f .

Ecko was wack tho
indifferent.gif
buggin...

from their OG graffiti line from da mid 90's to their fleece hoodies in da winter, to their infamous marvel collab...they was POPPIN.

hell have you forgotten that because of da empire that ecko became he created this little known magazine...?

ecko got ALOT of sons out here and not enough formula or wet wipes.
can't even front ecko was ahead of its time...

don't forget the video games!

Man i remember ecko made this damn punisher jacket, it looked like a black military jacket but it had a big white skull on the front and u could unzip the sleeves off so it looked like a bullet proof vest
glasses.gif

Dat ish was hard as f .
man.....fire.

i wish there were more pics of that OG ecko marvel collection..there was SOOO MUCH heat...

Ninja,

I'm going to flood this thread with pictures tomorrow of the collection. Still have a number of pieces including the Pumisher leather with the patent leather skull on the back.

Back
Top Bottom