What should be da Next color of da Penny Foamposite one? Vol. let's help Nike NOT _____ dis shoe up

nike released coppers. they are releasing eggplants (2x in 2 years), pearls (3rd time,4th if you count HOH) and possibly Royals (4th time if you count HOH). what does that leave em? will they focuse on foam pros next year? volts? carolinas (again)? if they release Royals, i see nike butchering foams from then on. they gave the masses what they wanted (royals),and anything after will be eaten up just because. Nike is playing their cards right (so far) but if they drop 3-4+ colorways of foams a year,they will eventually %^&* #%*# up,not just for us,but for them also just like........JB

How many foams have come out? royals,eggs,coppers,blk/cactus,blk/red,all black...thats 6 colorways on one shoe,how many more do you guys want? before colorways are done on a foam one (if that ever happens), nike NEEDS to drop a navy colorway and possibly a red but red is not a must...navy would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PS anyone?
nerd.gif

Navy Foams!!!!
I cant decide a color on the soles so i just left it as is.

2guzbdl.jpg

sbsyev.jpg

and BP's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anything Navy will do.... no icy soles please... Translucent or solid soles.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I like the Foamposite 1 Space Jams that some ps'd.
Yes, I would love to see those produce, they would be a no questions asked cop

in the 1st copper threa

someone posted a pic of the olympic rings
all copper colorways dope idea i would love them green joints =]

icey soles are nice for a few but yall are putting too much on it. i love my blk/red foams and 10 years from now they'll look just as good. can't say that about my og royals with gum soles.

I'm not even gonna front....
Those navy and ice joints got me scrunchy faced up right now!I'd take the solid white sole in a heartbeat,but you can't deny those!

^
laugh.gif
always something Yankees with you
laugh.gif

like i said, navy with ice soles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice PS
pimp.gif

Navys over eggplants and coppers. 

Originally Posted by VAHustler

NoSlickRemarks said:
Anything Navy will do.... no icy soles please... Translucent or solid soles.

you wouldn't turn down icy soles would you?
jeter jersey, cargo shorts, yankee fitted
smh.gif
prolly be my favorite foamposite ever

^^ not what i was think but these are crazy.. i was thinking more of a dull navy, these look like a metalic, at the end of the day its a sick idea, thats all we missing

translucent > clear

foams are dope because they indestructible too...not just cuz they have clear soles.....these ain't XI's....

Those silver medal one's that BP did in his photoshop were sick, as were the gold ones.

I say silver first.

the olympic style colors sounded like a good idea definetly... i do wanna see a silver pro or one with a clear sole also

Back
Top Bottom