What should be da Next color of da Penny Foamposite one? Vol. let's help Nike NOT _____ dis shoe up

lmaoo he got jean spandex on
roll.gif

Those skinnie minnies look ridiculous. Tight jeans only look good on females. I'd be like The Hulk puttin those on. Poppin at the seams.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Those skinnie minnies look ridiculous. Tight jeans only look good on females. I'd be like The Hulk puttin those on. Poppin at the seams.

nut huggers

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

any metallic "shine" color is a true WIN. green, red, orange, gold, silver, black, yellow.

how they release them will be key.. two a year tops.. keep people hungry

some stuff I did (excuse the BP watermark. these PSs were done months if not years back)
6ec25dc4a96ebceec4dbbbd1e9deaf8afe6f19b.jpg

abb1564665cbc2b38735c11197fabe07fc72244.jpg

48b15c4663c9c8b290ad076800a52b94e4d3f93.jpg

its not hard to make your money Nike.
laugh.gif
only ones i would cop would be

-silver

-black

thats it.

who da hell can pick up da slack in da PS dept. now that BP hung that up?
Not me.. i'd cop them all. Wear them each a few times throughout the years
pimp.gif
.. but them all blk joints, silver and red joints especially

they getting popular and i can already see nike try to "bo jackson" these buy just dropping ridiclously ugly and non context colors to da pennys which should NEVER

happen on a player signature shoe...so let's give em a hand....

im going for this...another orlando colorway, solid royal blue outsole so you don't gotta worry about yellowing like da black and reds,

black sheen foamposite upper (makes em look good & keeps da matte black ones special), and da SAME color logo like on da original black and neon royal

pair and it coincides with penny's history....
pimp.gif
Btw these are Crackkkkkkkk
pimp.gif
. Imagine a Cool Grey Colorway, now that would drive me up the wall
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

none nike needs to leave foams alone. now everyone loving foams. i remember when everyone was wearing jays and a few of us had foams. everyone use to be like look at dude with the space boots
son, im pretty sure if you check every SN in this post contributing is from da East coast....foams have ONLY been overlooked on NT until da 2007 royals, and even then

there was more buzz for da w/e crappy SB that was dropping that month.
laugh.gif
i beg to differ 
laugh.gif

Seriously, these would just be sick.  Or maybe something like this at least with the carbon fiber and then maybe instead of that neon piping around the edges just make the sole clear neon or just clear like that and neon near the tongue area.

BPs stuff was just sick.  I think they could make this happen, but it would be a shame that he didn't get paid for it.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

the space jam foams pete did were crazy, i would definetly get a pair.. these would cause a riot

risxna.jpg

i think a white swoosh outlined in blue would be a nice touch.

but foreal this is gonna cause nike to start ruining this shoe. i dont want to see all kinds of foams coming out in large numbers. the coppers are all over ebay now going for less then retail
tired.gif
. it's crazy i could have waited and saved some money insted of dropping $230 to pre order from sneaker_st.

MODs please change title to "VOL. NT lets help nike $%^& this shoe up"

please dont give nike any ideas.

edit: ONLY two colorways i want to see drop are
1. navy upper with icey soles
2. black upper with icey soles
when i say icey soles i mean hoh royal type ice soles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still need those Metallic Silver Pros. Seriously. Please, someone.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Nothing else matters

If you do not agree with this 100%, then you do not belong on NikeTalk, you belong on femalesneakerfiend.com

lmao
roll.gif
is that a real site?.. anyways.. these are dope.. I wish there could be more royal somewhere tho.. also outline the white swoosh with royal.. that'd be dope..

Originally Posted by ankles2008

Originally Posted by purplehazen

the space jam foams pete did were crazy, i would definetly get a pair.. these would cause a riot

risxna.jpg

i think a white swoosh outlined in blue would be a nice touch.

but foreal this is gonna cause nike to start ruining this shoe. i dont want to see all kinds of foams coming out in large numbers. the coppers are all over ebay now going for less then retail
tired.gif
. it's crazy i could have waited and saved some money insted of dropping $230 to pre order from sneaker_st.

i agree. foams need not be re-released every couple of months, only a few colors work wit dis kind of shoe. but dis colorway would b sick 4 da foams...def cop if dey came out

I'd actually buy the black/blue pair.

Matte black though, no shine.

Maybe even clear blue soles, but I could do solid because they're getting worn to death.

Wishing thinking of getting a green or a cool grey(no silver shine) foam.

Back
Top Bottom