What should be da Next color of da Penny Foamposite one? Vol. let's help Nike NOT _____ dis shoe up

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Nothing else matters
Originally Posted by purplehazen

the space jam foams pete did were crazy, i would definetly get a pair.. these would cause a riot

risxna.jpg
These FTW

K.I.S.S.

For me, the white/icy sole, black/blue translucent sole, and "Space Jams" (nickname's gotta go though) are the best joints here.

Here's a crazy idea for someone to try...a Foamposite with an icy effect not just on the sole, but on the Foam itself! Not see-through, but something that would make the whole shoe look like it's made of ice.

Red metallic foam, white uppers and soles, white house silhouette instead of 1 cent. You owe us Nike.

that red and crimson was difficult for me i kept gettin sidetracked with other foam ideas too
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

For me, the white/icy sole, black/blue translucent sole, and "Space Jams" (nickname's gotta go though) are the best joints here.

Here's a crazy idea for someone to try...a Foamposite with an icy effect not just on the sole, but on the Foam itself! Not see-through, but something that would make the whole shoe look like it's made of ice.

lol wut?

STOP

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

lol wut?

STOP
LOG OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

lol wut?

STOP
LOG OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see this idea has met with great amounts of enthusiasm...

Back
Top Bottom