What Not to Do at a Car Meet. Honda owner got Regulated by Cop

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Man you don't want to know about my life.

My mom left me so it was just me and my pops. He was an alcoholic, and would be me up everyday. I ended up having a kid and when I brought him home for the first time, me and my dad had a fight. I punched him and took my son with me. Runn down the stairs of my building I fall a flight holding my son. Luckily he didnt get hurt, but as I look up I see my dad holding a TV ready to throw it down at me. Quickly I get out the way before it hit us.

And my social worker looked like Mariah Carey.

You ain't about that life son.
Son, you soft. Ima leave it at that I aint tryna write a biography on NT. Bottom line is this aint about how hood you are or how gangsta anyone is, It's about damn crooked pigs that get to run their mouths at us acting real unprofessional but when we do the same they're throwing us against cars and beating us up. Your life aint hard bruh, I'll glady take that over what i have endured growing up in NYC

My mom left me so it was just me and my pops. He was an alcoholic, and would be me up everyday. I ended up having a kid and when I brought him home for the first time, me and my dad had a fight. I punched him and took my son with me. Runn down the stairs of my building I fall a flight holding my son. Luckily he didnt get hurt, but as I look up I see my dad holding a TV ready to throw it down at me. Quickly I get out the way before it hit us.

What rapper wrote this? 

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

Son, you soft. Ima leave it at that I aint tryna write a biography on NT. Bottom line is this aint about how hood you are or how gangsta anyone is, It's about damn crooked pigs that get to run their mouths at us acting real unprofessional but when we do the same they're throwing us against cars and beating us up. Your life aint hard bruh, I'll glady take that over what i have endured growing up in NYC

Yo son, You Got the juice now.....
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

Precious
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Pretty sure the cop going to get fired or suspended after this gets out!

But the bad thing is when a cop get suspended no pay, they get to use their sick time so they still get a paycheck

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

But the bad thing is when a cop get suspended no pay, they get to use their sick time so they still get a paycheck
INCORRECT.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Precious
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sm im from south ccentral and these cops dgaf anymore, Some cop busted my lip and im only 15 , i didnt even fight back or talk smack! He didnt like the way I was acting tho, He was rushing me to go home and I said " Alright then calm down! " he came at me and busted my lip , mah dude smashed my head to the concrete.. an hour later sergeant came and took pics of the lip!

Originally Posted by RNS666

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

INCORRECT.
Sorry.Personal Time

Originally Posted by akaValentino

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by xtianp

On a brighter note...the parking lot they were chilling at has some of THE most delicious Blueberry Donuts you will ever taste.

Where my OC people at? M&M FTW!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

those guys were idiots btw.
grin.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

what is M&M?
Home to these:
2n20ehu.jpg

To those who haven't been there, they have some weird hours...  open from 9pm-12pm.
laugh.gif

and the line can get long.

since we throwin up hoods...mayfield, southside i ride til i die !@!! +%#$#..!@!! +%*@%+ get sped on my boulevard

but, dude is a herb for that doe. in a parking lot?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom