What Not to Do at a Car Meet. Honda owner got Regulated by Cop

What the hell?
No tasering?
I'm disappointed
tired.gif
I wanted to see some Raiden fatalities:
images

On a brighter note...the parking lot they were chilling at has some of THE most delicious Blueberry Donuts you will ever taste.

Where my OC people at? M&M FTW!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

those guys were idiots btw.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xtianp

On a brighter note...the parking lot they were chilling at has some of THE most delicious Blueberry Donuts you will ever taste.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

QFT

I guess the back story was that the kid peeled out right in front of a police officer in an attempt to catch another kid who had apparently stolen his wheels. When the cop pulled him over, the kid was acting like a ****, cussed out the cop, and proceeded to throw his driver’s license at the cop after getting out of the car. Where the video picks up is when the kid gets back into his car, and then again, decides to peel out in front of the cop and speeds through the parking lot, almost hitting an SUV, and then pulling up in front of the suspected thief to confront him.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by xtianp

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

The Officer threatening to stomp him out isnt cool though. Cops are not supposed to lose their temper, thats how their guns "accidentally" go off.

Dude was stupid though, how did he see that going down?
Thats how I felt. Kid was dumb, but that cop was out of line with his language and threats. Wish someone would have "stomped his @*#."

Im not one of these "anti-cop" people, but cops like that piss me off.

laugh.gif
who in their right mind does this.. son thought he was tight walking out the car like yeahhh boyz I just did that

M&M is like one of the most hyped up things around here. Similar to what Boiling Crab had a few years back.

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

Good guys? you must be white..

you must be an idiot. 
Art-thou-furious.jpg

Come live in my neighborhood for a week, these cops will literally "stomp you out and drag your a*s to jail"

word?
but, youre an asian though?
*waits for corny reply #2*

Back
Top Bottom