What Not to Do at a Car Meet. Honda owner got Regulated by Cop

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

Originally Posted by proper english

Good guys? you must be white..

you must be an idiot. 
Art-thou-furious.jpg

Come live in my neighborhood for a week, these cops will literally "stomp you out and drag your a*s to jail"
but you're still an idiot tho..

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

M&M is like one of the most hyped up things around here. Similar to what Boiling Crab had a few years back.

I really dislike Boiling Crab but hey these M&M donuts better be good...

The kid is an idiot for peeling off like that, smh BUT the cop, son storm out the car like "this is my parking lot"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

M&M is like one of the most hyped up things around here. Similar to what Boiling Crab had a few years back.

what is M&M? 

My dude went in. Dude just burned off just because he saw the dudes that stole his wheels... what was he gonna do? Fight him in front of a Cop? Shoot him in front of a Cop? Vandalize his car in front of a Cop?

pimp.gif
@ the Cop.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by xtianp

On a brighter note...the parking lot they were chilling at has some of THE most delicious Blueberry Donuts you will ever taste.

Where my OC people at? M&M FTW!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

those guys were idiots btw.
grin.gif

QFT

i need to visit orange county again. few of my uci friends posted about that stuff and the long wait for it.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by xtianp

On a brighter note...the parking lot they were chilling at has some of THE most delicious Blueberry Donuts you will ever taste.

Where my OC people at? M&M FTW!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

those guys were idiots btw.
grin.gif

QFT

a few of my uci friends have posted about that spot on my newsfeed. long waits and whatnot. i need to make a trip back to orange county.

you must be an idiot. 
Art-thou-furious.jpg

Come live in my neighborhood for a week, these cops will literally "stomp you out and drag your a*s to jail"

word?
but, youre an asian though?
*waits for corny reply #2*
Yeah and? Been living in the hood most my life.

There been times I was just chiefing a stoge on the stairs of my buildin and the pigs roll in and give me a summons for disorderly conduct said i was blocking traffic in the stairs, when i was on my own floor in my own building.

There was another time i hopped on the elevator it goes up to my floor and the door doesn't open then it goes back down to the lobby and then i was greeted by 4 detects. These foos asked me what am i doing in the neighborhood and i told them i lived here, them whiteboys looked shocked as f.

I got mad stories for days b. Don't even get me started. You wouldn't wanna be living in these red project buildings it aint for you bruh. You ain't about that life.

and i aint even saying im a gangsta or w.e. but in nyc only african americans, puerto ricans and asians live in the hood and the police treat us all the same.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

what is M&M? 
http://www.yelp.com/biz/m-and-m-donuts-anaheim

when those donuts are fresh... gotdamn.  and i still love boiling crab.  their wait times are still ridiculous.

Lol, Buddy hopped out his Honda like he was a Boss with the "Santanas Town" walk....
laugh.gif

I guarantee there was females around, Males only do stupid *#+% like that to impress females....

word?

There been times I was just chiefing a stoge on the stairs of my buildin and the pigs roll in and give me a summons for disorderly conduct said i was blocking traffic in the stairs, when i was on my own floor in my own building.

There was another time i hopped on the elevator it goes up to my floor and the door doesn't open then it goes back down to the lobby and then i was greeted by 4 detects. These foos asked me what am i doing in the neighborhood and i told them i lived here, them whiteboys looked shocked as f.

I got mad stories for days b. Don't even get me started. You wouldn't wanna be living in these red project buildings it aint for you bruh. You ain't about that life.

and i aint even saying im a gangsta or w.e. but in nyc only african americans, puerto ricans and asians live in the hood and the police treat us all the same.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lol, Buddy hopped out his Honda like he was a Boss with the "Santanas Town" walk....
laugh.gif

I guarantee there was females around, Males only do stupid *#+% like that to impress females....

roll.gif
 Dude stepped out like he was an OG...who didn't snitch and still didn't catch a charge.

Nonetheless...the conclusion I've come to is that dudes do about 30-40% of the stupid stuff they do for women.  The rest is strictly to impress or style on other dudes. 

For real...when you see dudes in the club spending STUPID money...the girls at the table (and potential ones who could come to the table) are already drunk after the 3th or 4th bottle.  But dudes still buying up to 9-10 bottles.  It's just to stunt on other dudes to say "you ain't got it like me".  

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Dude stepped out like he was an OG...who didn't snitch and still didn't catch a charge.

Nonetheless...the conclusion I've come to is that dudes do about 30-40% of the stupid stuff they do for women.  The rest is strictly to impress or style on other dudes. 

For real...when you see dudes in the club spending STUPID money...the girls at the table (and potential ones who could come to the table) are already drunk after the 3th or 4th bottle.  But dudes still buying up to 9-10 bottles.  It's just to stunt on other dudes to say "you ain't got it like me".  

indifferent.gif
I just buy a bottle to avoid the wait at the bar, but I know the type you're talking about!

Art-thou-furious.jpg

word?

roll.gif
Calm down, tough guy.

Originally Posted by stackz

word?

roll.gif
Calm down, tough guy.
Who said i wasn't calm? You saw my toughness and emotions through my words?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man you don't want to know about my life.

My mom left me so it was just me and my pops. He was an alcoholic, and would be me up everyday. I ended up having a kid and when I brought him home for the first time, me and my dad had a fight. I punched him and took my son with me. Runn down the stairs of my building I fall a flight holding my son. Luckily he didnt get hurt, but as I look up I see my dad holding a TV ready to throw it down at me. Quickly I get out the way before it hit us.

And my social worker looked like Mariah Carey.

You ain't about that life son.

Back
Top Bottom