What makes you hate your job? "After 8 years my 1000th post"

Your co-workers, your bosses or the @!$+ sucking mother !%+**!$ customers ? Guess you know my answer.

I work in a service industry, so the customers just come at you in ridiculous ways with ridiculous demands, and I hate the repetitiveness of saying the samethings all day to these fools. acting as if i care.

I don't mind my job, I'm just glad to be employed. Besides nobody bothers me or demands anything of me that's too crazy

I don't hate my job but I can't stand some of the people in this office. Bitter old women who mad because they been working here 20 some years hatingthat I'm 22 and make more money than they do.

Things I hated at my past job: The corruption within the organization. (Worked at a youth center.)

Things I'll hate at my next job: College kids trying to steal food, coming up short with that cash, etc. (Gonna be working at a food place on campus.)

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Your co-workers, your bosses or the @!$+ sucking mother !%+**!$ customers ? Guess you know my answer.

- what do you do for a living? sounds like retail......
nerd.gif

I don't hate my job but my boss get's on my last nerve sometimes and clients as well

Having no one to cover you if you get sick or emergency FTL

Just started my job last week. I'm not gonna last I already know. Felt like walking out yesterday but I got dropped off
laugh.gif

I run my boys liquor store, job is so easy, all i do is sit in the office and stay online. I work 13 hours a day so thats how i got time to sit back and postmy TMZ like posts
roll.gif
but when we get busy i gotta help out and people thatcome here hate life, so they get loud and annoy the %#+$ out of you, they cry about everything, like how milk cost 5 cents less at the store by their house. Ifeel as if sometimes a person who hates life tries their hardest to make you hate yours by being a total +%% but my boy cuts me off with some nice bread so icontinue on doing this liquor store thing

I dont hate my job, just have a colleague who says Im a lackey becuase I finish my work and then im just chillin on facebook or NT and everytime he passes byits when Im chillin.

Only thing is he keep saying it in front of the Exec. which is getting kind of old.

I do over night security in an office building. There isn't really too much to complain about cuz the building is empty for the most part. The one thing Ido hate tho is that the ppl who work the shift before me always leave a nasty $@@ mess with food all over the desk and candy wrappers and etc. One of them eatssun flower seeds and leaves the shells all over the place
sick.gif
funny thing is its a bunch of females who do it. Wat a bunch of effing slobs
smh.gif

My compnay hired a business consalutant to be my managers boss.

Dude is the stupidest monther %@@$@% i ever met in my life, If it wasnt for him and the changes he is trying to impose, my job would be cool

I feel as if sometimes a person who hates life tries their hardest to make you hate yours by being a total +%%

Word to South Florida
smh.gif

I hate my job because it pays $%%+ but I cant find anything else that I consider to be reliable.

I don't hate my job, I just don't particularly like it when a death occurs while I'm working. It just ruins your whole night. Puts a completedamper on the atmosphere and of course has you feeling all sad and sorry for the family, especially if they were young
frown.gif

i hate my job because corporate america generally is NOT about who knows the most or who has the most skills. it's all politics and is about who u know andwho kisses the most @%*. superiors acting like they know what's best for u like they're a parent or something.

also, if u go against what is percieved to be the "right" way, u are blacklisted. i HATE corporate america. it is all BS.

my co-workers bosses all of that they are the best. its those stuck up, my poo dont stink, you must do what i say when i say, speak to you any sort of waycustomers that come in there!!! iwork at wholefoods and my god i HATE most of the customers. its so bad i see a certain one online and i walk off my registerjust so i dont have to deal with them. everyday i have visions of me leaping over the counter and fighting one of them. but its a job and i need it so i justhold my tongue to the best of my ability just so i can continue to get that check every two weeks. grrr.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I don't hate my job, I just don't particularly like it when a death occurs while I'm working. It just ruins your whole night. Puts a complete damper on the atmosphere and of course has you feeling all sad and sorry for the family, especially if they were young
frown.gif
Do you work at a hospital?

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I don't hate my job, I just don't particularly like it when a death occurs while I'm working. It just ruins your whole night. Puts a complete damper on the atmosphere and of course has you feeling all sad and sorry for the family, especially if they were young
frown.gif
Do you work at a hospital?
Yes, and I'm a Public Safety Telecommunicator (aka 911 Operator)

Back
Top Bottom