What kind of dude was the kid Griffey off the baseball field?

My friend who worked for the Mariners said he was a real chill guy. He came up to my friend and said "Hi, my name is Ken" and obviously my friend was amazed lol. I also asked him if he really was sleeping that one time, my friend said yeah lmao

My friend who worked for the Mariners said he was a real chill guy. He came up to my friend and said "Hi, my name is Ken" and obviously my friend was amazed lol. I also asked him if he really was sleeping that one time, my friend said yeah lmao

Nice guy, funny, yet reserved. He was more at home on the field, which is why he smiled more out there when he was just goofing off. He never had a great relationship with the media either.

Nice guy, funny, yet reserved. He was more at home on the field, which is why he smiled more out there when he was just goofing off. He never had a great relationship with the media either.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He vowed to never play for the yankees, so he was a good guy in my book.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why he never wanted to play for the Yankees?  You can thank Billy Martin yelling at him when he was still a kid (back when Ken Griffey Sr. was on the Yankees).

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why he never wanted to play for the Yankees?  You can thank Billy Martin yelling at him when he was still a kid (back when Ken Griffey Sr. was on the Yankees).

damn thats pretty dope. yeah i dont know why my original post never got posted, but i was gonna say- we all know about mike's gambling, kobe bein kobe, brett favre takin pics haha, bron bein a princess.. seems like everyone loved griffey on the field, so i was just curious what kind of persona he carried when he wasn't in center field or at the plate

damn thats pretty dope. yeah i dont know why my original post never got posted, but i was gonna say- we all know about mike's gambling, kobe bein kobe, brett favre takin pics haha, bron bein a princess.. seems like everyone loved griffey on the field, so i was just curious what kind of persona he carried when he wasn't in center field or at the plate

if he said that then
roll.gif

wish he never got injured
frown.gif

if he said that then
roll.gif

wish he never got injured
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom