What kind of dude was the kid Griffey off the baseball field?

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

woulda been the goat if he didnt get injured

frown.gif
he woulda been...sweetest swing ever
The goat?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Yes, the GOAT. He would have been in the argument for greatest ball player of all time, at the least.

Yes, the GOAT. He would have been in the argument for greatest ball player of all time, at the least.

Never heard a bad story about him in Cincy either in his HS days or Reds days...

Never heard a bad story about him in Cincy either in his HS days or Reds days...

My fav. player ever... It was a sad day for me when the Mets traded for him and he vetoed the trade
frown.gif

Makes you wonder if things would of been different for him if he accepted that trade and roamed center field at Shea
pimp.gif

My fav. player ever... It was a sad day for me when the Mets traded for him and he vetoed the trade
frown.gif

Makes you wonder if things would of been different for him if he accepted that trade and roamed center field at Shea
pimp.gif

ive heard nothing but good things about him off the field. its still a shame he had all those injuries. he was fun to watch

ive heard nothing but good things about him off the field. its still a shame he had all those injuries. he was fun to watch

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

frown.gif
The goat?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
if not, then who
indifferent.gif
You clearly know nothing about baseball. Babe Ruth? Barry Bonds? Ted Williams? Willie Mays? C'mon now, at no point in Jr's life was he even better than Albert Pujols. Huge stretch to think he would have been considered better than any on these players and quite a few others had he remained healthy. Had he remained healthy his career would have more resembled Hank Aaron, and trust me, no one considers him the GOAT. Homers and highlight-reel catches aren't everything.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

frown.gif
The goat?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
if not, then who
indifferent.gif
You clearly know nothing about baseball. Babe Ruth? Barry Bonds? Ted Williams? Willie Mays? C'mon now, at no point in Jr's life was he even better than Albert Pujols. Huge stretch to think he would have been considered better than any on these players and quite a few others had he remained healthy. Had he remained healthy his career would have more resembled Hank Aaron, and trust me, no one considers him the GOAT. Homers and highlight-reel catches aren't everything.

Back
Top Bottom