What Is the Best Professional League?

Between the MLB and the NFL. I say MLB though.

NBA.. Image problem.
NFL...terrible product this year
NHL... not enough interest
MLB... no big issues.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Between the MLB and the NFL. I say MLB though.

NBA.. Image problem.
NFL...terrible product this year
NHL... not enough interest
MLB... no big issues.

mlb with no big issues?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

NFL, MLB, NHL, the NBA Seems Fixed and a complete JOKE. I used to be a huge NBA but I lost interest.
overall i think all pro leagues are fixed somehow

but heres my order
NFL
NBA
MLB
NHL

i think MLB has taken a step back cause of the steroid allegations

The NFL is king. It's easier to follow since there are games once a week. And you know when they're on. Sundays and Monday nights. With the exceptions of the handful of Thursday and Saturday games.
It's easier to root for the underdogs because you have followed them throughout the year. Unlike many sports where you only know the top 4 or 5 teams. And the NFL is unpredictable for the most part. Which I think a lot of fans like. And the draft is hands down the biggest out of all the major sports. It's not even close. With gaining interest in Europe, the NFL is going to challenge the NBA for fanship.

The MLB comes in second for me. There are many great moments throughout the year, and even more so in the playoffs. Sure there are a lot of games through the year, but it's fun when you attend a few and take in the atmosphere of a game. They playoffs are truly earned similar to the NFL, unlike the NBA where half of the league is in. Do we really want to see the Bucks or 76ers with sub .500 records? Pass.

The NBA is a joke. It could be so much better if it had a change in perspective. They want to market the players, but I think marketing the teams would be better. I don't really care about Lebron or Kobe, mainly because they are going to get calls. And that isn't a fault to them and their fellow superstars, it's a reflection on the rules and the reffing. I don't want to pay $50+ to go see a star player get in foul trouble quick and have them sit on the bench for most of the game. The NBA is the only league you can get fouled out for playing hard. Lower the price and change the rules. Plus I don't want to see a player like Duncan or Kobe cry about a foul. Keep it moving and act like a man. And the playoffs are a joke. You have teams below .500 making it, and there are way too many games. Why do we need 7 games between a 1 seed with 50+ wins and a team with around 28 wins. I'm sure I know who the better team is.

I'm not a fan of hockey, so I can't really give an opinion on the NHL, although the Stanley Cup playoffs are awesome. I have no idea who plays besides Crosby and Ovechkin.

here in the US, its definitely NFL. they just got their acts together.

NBA worldwide though. but its corrupt IMO

The NFL is king although this season is much more boring than last year's (The Saints/Minny game reminded me of last season).
The NBA is fixed, it used to be #1 for a while, but you can't even play real basketball without getting T'd up or fined)
The MLB is great, especially if you know the atmosphere of a live game, playoff system always produces
The NHL is actually watchable, its just too many things on better networks to watch.
College Sports reign supreme because of the upset factor and just overall quality of games, presentation,atmosphere,broadcasts,etc. All though we hated, the BCS sparks Nat'l excitement EVERY year

NBA. I think most people would agree on NFL. But, as far as Star Power goes, if that counts for anything... NBA is best. Maybe I am just a big basketball, is all.

Back
Top Bottom