WHAT IS NIKE WAITING FOR? RETRO THE NIKE TRAINER SC II ALREADY! (THREAD IS FROM 2008 SHOE RETRO'D)

I've been waiting patiently, its been nearly 20 years, they have whored the hell out of some of the worst shoes, yet they have completely ignored this shoe, NIKE....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! PLEASE RETRO THIS SHOE ALREADY.

I wouldn't be surprised if they plan to have samples by 2009....or even retro them by then....

Nikes waiting for the SB line to pick them up like the TWIIs... bound to be butchered to to death.. white based shoes just isnt what nike is striving for.

some more shots:
e65350584a5c6210c7b7c55bbded80b6cb30438.jpg

if the sc' retros are any indication of whats to come, its not looking great. those sc's were basic colorways and we havent seen one of those in 10years. they continually reproduce crap... let these rest in piece if they cant get them right.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

I wouldn't be surprised if they plan to have samples by 2009....or even retro them by then....

Nike if you're looking at these, do it properly. Or don't bother doing them.

I could see them retroing the lows, but not the highs. That material part on the ankles was just useless after about a couple of wears. The lows might bedo-able though.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Nikes waiting for the SB line to pick them up like the TWIIs... bound to be butchered to to death.. white based shoes just isnt what nike is striving for.

some more shots:
e65350584a5c6210c7b7c55bbded80b6cb30438.jpg

if the sc' retros are any indication of whats to come, its not looking great. those sc's were basic colorways and we havent seen one of those in 10 years. they continually reproduce crap... let these rest in piece if they cant get them right.
I've been very satisfied with SBs treatment of the trainer...maybe its just me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

some more shots:

if the sc' retros are any indication of whats to come, its not looking great. those sc's were basic colorways and we havent seen one of those in 10 years. they continually reproduce crap... let these rest in piece if they cant get them right.
I've been very satisfied with SBs treatment of the trainer...maybe its just me
eyes.gif

You don't honor a great TW II model with its first ever RETRO as some limited store branded release. I feel even if you do such a thing, eventually releasesome OG colorways. I take it you like supreme, nothing wrong with that. for normal consumers who will max out their shoe purchases at $100 bucks, itsterrible.. Follow that up with some SB themed and colorway esque shoes and it just doesnt bring out what made the TWs special.. I brought that up because Ijust have a feeling theyd do that with the SC IIs.. Butcher them up before getting out the OG C/Ws. Its almost better to let them RIP like i mentioned before.

Im under the impression now that you TIME honor your elders and those that laid the foundation... then come out and do your butcher shop work with the LSmodels. They did just fine with that in the late 90s with the SC III and the SC I. the first models to retro were OG colorways.

WOAHHH, I swear I've seen these in one of my Father's shoe box, about 3 years agaon

I had no Idea what they were at first so I put them back in box.

now imma have to search for them again

Even if nike retro these, nike is bound to screw them over like they did with others like the air tech challenge.

I did not say that I wouldn't be for any other treatment to the trainer other than SB at all. I simply said that I feel like the job done was handled wellas an SB..thats all. I don't know what part about that statement means that I only want them to be "Supreme-like" and difficult to purchase.

By the way Supreme is not supported by this man in any way shape or form
smh.gif

Much needed...For sure...I actually saw an old beat up shoe of these in a thrift store and they couldn't find the complete pair...they refused to sell methe single shoe though....
ohwell.gif

Favorite shoe of all time!

Wore these in the first released color-way in 1989, freshman year of HS. White/gry/lime

I agree with Wally. if you gonna retro them drop the OG cws first . then you can do whatever you want with it afterwards for the beasts, like they did with theStructures.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

Nike if you're looking at these, do it properly. Or don't bother doing them.
i would love to own these but i agree....if u can't get it right....don't even bother!!!
indifferent.gif

Never owned a pair - somehow I missed out and got the takedown version, the Air Trainer 1s & IIIs but missed out on the IIs - must have been because I wasin grade school entering HS... with no cash flow
frown.gif

I would love to buy back a piece of my missed childhood by getting a perfect replica/retro pair(s) of these.

I know somewhere Bo must be smiling knowing that grown men are pining for shoes he used to endorse. It would appear that Bo did know.

Back
Top Bottom